Chapter Three: Memories

Dedicated to  because her stories inspired me to write this chapter. 

June 1st, Bedroom.

I woke up bright and early to get ready to go car shopping. I figured we'd go to the Ford and maybe Chevrolet dealerships.

I put on a black sundress and a pair of wedge black sandals. I looked good I'll admit but I was still really comfortable.

I walked into the living area and Blake was waiting for me on his laptop and drinking a cup of coffee.

"Are you ready Kate?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am ready." I responded.

"Good, I will introduce you to my driver then, he will be taking us to various dealerships."

We approached a garage filled with very nice luxurious cars. He had 6 or 7 very expensive ones in there.

"Which one do you want to take today?" He asked.

"Definitely the Audi." I said. "But, they're all so pretty."

"Ok then, Audi it is." He chuckled.

We approached the car and he called for his driver.

"Peter this is my girlfriend Kate, Kate this is Peter Burke, my driver." Blake introduced.

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am." Peter said.

"Nice to meet you too Peter." I said.

We got into the back seat of the Audi and Peter drove us to the dealership.

"So what kind of car are you thinking?" Blake asked.

"Oh I don't know, I really like Ford Fusions, but I understand if thats too much." I stated.

"Ford Fusion?" He asked baffled. "Baby you're going shopping for a sport car. We aren't going to no Ford dealership."

"Oh." Is all I managed to say, heat filled my cheeks of embarrassment.

"So at the place we're going there will be Lambos', Audis, Bentleys, Mustangs, Rolls Royce and that sort of things." He commented. "Which of those brands interest you."

"No offense, but I really am ok with a regular car, you don't have to spend a bunch of money on me. But out of those I would prolly choose a Lambo or a stang." I suggested.

"Well, I want to indulge in my girlfriend isn't that okay?" He asked. "Stangs are pretty great cars I think you'll find those enjoyable."

"It is perfectly okay to indulge in your girlfriend, but remember I am not your real girlfriend so you don't have to." I replied.

"But, I am going to treat you like a princess so the public believes I have a girlfriend..." He stated.

Then we pulled up to the car lot.

"Ah, Mr. Lancaster, to what do we owe the pleasure?" A man in a suit asked approaching us.

"David, good to see you man. I'd like to look at some Mustangs for my girlfriend here." Blake said.

"Girlfriend... I see you're working your way up in the world Blake." David said. "What is your name?" He asked.

"I'm Kate, Kate Blanchett. Nice to meet you David." I said.

"Well Kate, I will show you what I've got for Stangs, follow me." He beckoned and Blake and I followed him to a showroom full of mustangs.

"So are you going based off of looks and color or do you care more bout horsepower." David asked.

"Color?" I said softly with a blush. "I don't know much about cars."

"Ok then what color would you like?"

"Royal blue or white." I said.

"How about this one?" David pulled me over to a royal blue stang with a white strip down the side. (reference above)

"It's beautiful, actually my dream car." I said.

"Perfect. We'll take it." Blake Blurted.

"Woah, what?" I asked surprised.

"It's too much Blake." I said.

"Nope it's perfect and we're getting it." He argued.

"Peter please take the Audi back to the penthouse. Kate and I are going for a ride in our new car." He stated and looked over at me.

I had tears in my eyes. Blake didn't know this but my father when I was younger drove a blue and white Mustang, it was an older one but It looked similar to that. He always told me I would get it when I was old enough to drive. But, he had to sell it to help pay for moms medical bills.

"Thank you Blake." I stuttered out

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked pulling me into a hug.

"I am just so happy and this brought back some memories from my past." I said into his chest, this was the first time I realized he smelled so good, he had a really muscular shape.

"You're welcome, now lets go for a ride." He said pointing toward my new car.

"Ok." I said with a grin.

We hopped in the car and went on a joy ride. Then we headed back to his penthouse.

___________________________

A/N: I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. What did you guys think of Blake's sweet side?

As always be sure to comment, vote, and share it means the world... 

15 more votes for chapter 4? I think we can do it!!! VOTE, VOTE, VOTE y'all!!!

Otherwise the only other announcment I have is I will be posting a chapter weekly so vote and it comes earlier lol and 

What do you guys think of the "diary" sort of writing style its kind of new for me so please lmk whatcha think.