Author's Note

Hey guys! Thank you so much for choosing The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes to read! First and foremost a huge thank you to all my followers and readers!

Here are some things to know about this book before reading it.

1. This book includes grammatical errors 

2. This book is a 1st draft so don't expect it to be perfect, I plan on doing a final draft after its complete along with it fully edited.

3. Thanks to romance_lover16 for creating the beautiful book cover, it certainly wasn't a Beautiful Mistake Choosing her. (wink, wink,) ;) 

4. Please no hate comments, if you don't like the writing then simply leave, though I do appreciate constructive critiques.

5. Please be sure to follow me for updates about my new and upcoming stories and for news about my already published stories!

6. This book is apart of a Trilogy, you can read this as a standalone but some topics in the other two books may not make sense.

Here is the order:

Book 1:The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistakes

Book 2: The Lawyer's Blissful Mishaps

Book 3: The CEO's Brilliant Missteps

7. When this book becomes published it will be under pen name Sadie Waldon. I use a pen name to help protect my personal privacy and identity.

See that wasn't so bad....

Thank you guys!!!

Happy Reading...

~Sadie