Chapter Nine: Twist & Shout

June 10th (I don't even know what time it is because i lost my phone.)

I woke up this morning on Bella's couch. I can't find my phone anywhere and I don't remember the last time I've seen it.

Emmy and Bella are still sleeping and I am going to let them stay that way since they look so peaceful in their sleep.

I decided to take a shower, I thought the warm water running across my skin would feel nice and help me relax.

I couldn't believe Blake cheated on me. Yeah, yeah, I know this is all fake but he was the one who wrote the contract that stated no outside relationships during the contract. Never mind, I am done thinking about it. It doesn't matter I am out of it now.

I hurried and dried myself off because I heard my phone ringing, i looked all over for it and ended up finding it in the couch cushion. I answered it-even though it was Blake because I had had so many missed calls and texts from him.

"Hello." I said.

"What the hell, Kate, where the hell have you been?" He screamed.

"Ok, for one Mr. Lancaster you can not speak to me that way and for two why the hell would I tell you, you don't control me." I said.

"For the lve of god Kate, just tell me." He asked a tiny bit nicer but I wasn't having it.

"No."

"You signed a contract, I can sue you for not sticking to it." He replied.

"As if you didn't stick to it either."

"Like I said if you heard my side of the story, I wasn't violating it."

"Whatever, I don't want to talk about it right now."

"Are you jealous Miss Blanchett?" He asked.

"Absolutely not you arrogant dimwitted SOB." I yelled.

"Damn Kate, calm down." He said. "We have a banquet to attend tonight, I will have Kristi bring over a dress and shoes, Fabio will over to do hair and makeup."

"I am not at home."

"Where are you then?"

"It doesn't matter." I said putting up a fight still.

"Fine don't tell me then. I will have both of them meet you at our place at 4pm, you better be there."

"Ok sir." I said.

"Kate, you do remember what happened the last time you called me sir don't you?" He said with his voice growing sexy.

"Not at all sir, I try to block it out." I said.

"See you said try to block it out, you can't fully do it. It's because I am irresistible." He said complementing himself.

Then Emmy and Bella were starting to get up.

"If you say so. I gotta go."

"Ok goodbye Kate. Be safe."

"Don't worry about me I am a grown woman." I said hanging up.

"He's such an ass." I said.

"Was that Blake?" Bella asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"He has such an ass, you mean." Emmy stated snickering.

"Shut it Em, but you aren't wrong." I said.

"hahahaha" Bella died out laughing.

"You are so into him. It's written all over your face." Emmy stated.

"No I am not, he pisses me off and I don't know how I am going to go to this banquet tonight." I said.