Chapter Nineteen: Don't Come Around Here No More

*Warning this is an extremely short chapter mostly just to kinda fill in and start a new story-line. There are only about 500 words so bare with me....*

I saw Blake's car pull up outside the store where I was sitting. It took him only 25 minutes so he must have sped. I watched him get out of his care and practically sprint inside to see me. I didn't move.

"Oh my gosh Kate, are you okay baby?" He asked.

"I'm okay, it's Mira though you have to get her, she's a little devil." I spilled with a single tear running down my cheek.

"I know she is honey, I will get her don't worry about that. Let's get you to a hospital and get you checked out you have a few bruises on your arm and scratches on your face." He said as his eyes ran up my body checking me out for anymore injuries.

He kissed my forehead and pulled me into a hug. I let him hug me, because I needed to feel the comfort he provided.

He grabbed my hand and led me to his car taking me to the hospital.

Under his breath he said. "I'm going to kill her."

I whispered back. "Please don't hurt anyone."

"Baby, she almost killed you, she kidnapped you and threatened you. She blackmailed you. I can't just let her get away with this." He stated as calmly as he could grabbing my hand once more.

"She won't but I don't think she's working alone. When she captured me she took a phone call saying to some man that she had me. Maybe she's being blackmailed too." I hinted subtly.

"Maybe you're right, but as of right now she is on my shit list and until she can provide the man's name or something I still think it's her that should take full responsibility." He said.

"I missed you ya know. My fake boyfriend." I said rolling my eyes exaggerating the fake a little extra.

"I missed you too, and your snarky comments and annoying questions." He smiled big.

"I plan on hiring a private investigator to take care of this matter. So we won't be worrying anymore about it." He said.

"Okay, sounds good to me." I sighed. "Can we go home now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I can arrange that." Blake smirked. I playfully smacked him. "You know I kinda like having you around. I don't know what I'll do when our year runs out."

"I have no idea what I'll do either. We'll figure it out when we get there." I said.

A/N: Super short chapter... Where do you guys think it's going!!! 

This is the first chapter that I've written on my new computer!!! I'm so excited. So so so sorry for the delay in chapters. Hope you guys enjoy!

Be sure to vote, comment, and share and as always be the awesomest you you can be!!! =)

Only 1 more chapter until the end of part 1!!

Thank y'all for all the love and support! <3