2

Luke managed somehow to sleep through the night waking up several hours later confused at first before realizing he was still in the hotel. He was still trying to comprehend what had happened.

He eventually got up heading to the bathroom where he changed from the t shirt to a the green button down Calum had given him along with the black dress pants and fancy shoes. The shoes were kind of tight but it'll do for now.

He fixed his hair before heading out down the hallway, he felt eyes follow him as he made his way into the lobby where he waved at the workers at the front desk before getting out on the sidewalk.

The heat hit him immediately, he hated how bad the heat had been.

His stomach growled with every step he took but eventually he made it back to Calum's restaurant, the door was unlocked so he pushed it open and went inside.

"CALUM!" He yelled a couple of times and Calum came running from the back with an apologetic look upon his face.

"I didn't hear the door open, sorry. I'm with the repair guys for the A/C, sorry that it's still hot in there. Anyways, are you hungry? We have coffee and bagels behind you on the counter." Calum explained as he pointed at everything. Luke turned around biting his lip seeing the pot of coffee and all the different bagels lined up.

Luke was unsure whether or not if he should take one or not. Calum saw all the contemplation going on in his head at that very moment.

"Have as much as you like." Calum gestured for him to sit down and poured him a cup of coffee and watched Luke as he reached for a bagel.

Luke began to eat but he didn't want to look so desperate but he was so hungry and Calum just kept reassuring him that it was okay and he ate a few more until he satisfied his hunger.

"I wanted to show you the stage you would be using from here on out." Calum gestured for Luke to follow him to the other side of the restaurant, Luke eyed everything, before getting the courage to stand up on the stage.

"You can use the microphone there, just make sure it works the way you want it. If you need a guitarist to back you up, my hostess Greg is pretty good at playing." Luke stepped up on the platform and started messing with the microphone trying to make it his height and trying to make sure it worked.

"I'll be in the back just come get me if you need something. I'll give you some space."calum walked away after a little while, and Luke started doing some warm ups adjusting the microphone volume until he got he desired.

He did some vocal warm ups and the door opened and he noticed a teenaged boy with brown hair come in dressed up in a black button down and black trousers.

Luke recognized him right away and tried to ignore him. But he knew that the teenager was staring.

And then it clicked how he knew him.

A few weeks ago in a rainstorm Luke took cover underneath the awning because it was coming down in buckets and this teenager yelled at him claiming that he was blocking the entrance and shoed him away.

Luke remembers that afternoon very vividly because he ran away hiding in an alley way while his clothes and hair got saturated by the rain.

He just remembered feeling awful, uncomfortable and embarrassed the rest of that day.

He tried to make it look like he wasn't looking over at what the teenager was doing but it was too late because he walked over, "hey, I'm Greg. You must be the new entertainment." Greg extended his arm and look nervously shook it.

"Uh yes. I'm Luke." Then everything clicked in Luke's head, that's the guy that Calum was telling him about earlier.

They chatted for a bit, mostly small talk, and the incident didn't get brought up once which revealed Luke.