25

Sabrina and Luke have been waiting for this day forever.

They had dreamed about owning their very own house and now they have. It wasn't just  a house it was something they had their eye on forever.

It was very unique and it showcased the history in Martinsburg, West Virginia. The house stood out to them because of the shade of green it was painted and how the trim had this brownish yellow accent.

They also loved all the space, it was a four story house with plenty of rooms and storage with lots of character in every square inch.

Luke's favorite spot was the library/office. He loved it because it was super quiet and he was able to get lots of work done. He spent a lot of time going over the budgets for the shelter and made sure everything was going smoothly.

Other times he would go in there when he couldn't sleep and he would go through the several shelves of vintage books the previous owners left behind and he would take one off the shelf and skim threw it and after going through about a dozen pages he would be drifting off into a deep sleep.

The next day Luke was walking past the guest bathroom and he stopped doing a double take raising his eyebrow "Sabrina what are you doing?" He asked softly watching as she was struggling to squeeze out hair dye to the back of her head.

"I'm trying to dye my hair black again since it faded." She answered while trying to concentrate.

Luke laughed walking in now standing behind his fiancé. "Do you want me to help you?"

"Yes please." And Luke grabbed a spare pair of plastic cloves sliding them on to his hands and he took the bottle from Sabrina and started moving her hair around squeezing some dye out covering the spots she missed. "Hold still, we're going to get it all over the place!" He exclaimed and Sabrina was fidgeting and laughing because she claimed the way Luke was doing it was tickling her.

Sabrina's squirming caused some of the dye to drip off onto the tiles and some even got onto Luke's shirt.

"Have you ever done this before?" She asked watching through the mirror and Luke was so concentrated brushing the dye through the ends of Sabrina's hair.

"Nope this is a first for me."

"Well you're a natural at this, Luke." She complimented and just like that all the dye was finally applied.

She waited for a half hour until the timer went off and Luke helped her wash it off in the sink. Dye water splashed every where and Luke laughed, "thank god this is the guest bathroom it looks like a war went on in here." He joked making sure all the dye was washed out. He even helped her wrap her hair into a towel and Sabrina soaked up the excess water off as much as she could.

"Since you want to be Mr Helpful why don't you blow dry my hair for me." She suggested and she bent over eventually pulling out a hair dryer, a circular brush, a flat iron and some protective spray.

She plugged in the dryer and gave it to Luke and he started from the back of her head, trying to use the weird brush as best as he could, trying to not tangle it in her hair.

"This is why I don't blow dry my own hair it's too much work." Luke complained continuously brushing and drying simultaneously. "How does this brush not rip out any hair?"

"It's to help dry it and not tangle it not the opposite." She explained and just like that luke was done but Sabrina's hair was frizzy and poofy at the two of them laughed at the mirror.

"Now for the next part.." Sabrina trailed off and Luke looked kind of scared. "There's more?"

"Yes! We gotta straighten it so it looks less of a mess, silly." Luke picked up the spray and Sabrina covered her face and Luke spritzed a bunch of it all over her hair coughing at the smell of it. "Is it supposed to smell like air freshener."