5

Ashton got up off the sofa walking down the hallway, knocking on Luke's door. Luke got up turning the doorknob letting Ashton come inside.

"The bathroom is down the hallway to the left if you need it." Ashton explained pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

As much as Luke walked to walk to it he just felt kind of awkward he didn't want to seem like he was intruding.

"Please, I insist. You can use the shower for how ever long you like." Ashton gave him a friendly smile.

For once Luke swallowed his pride getting up from the edge of the bed walking through the door way and passed Ashton.

Luke got into the bathroom and shut the door right away and as soon as Ashton heard the sound of the water go on he knew it was a good sign.

A little while later Ashton knocked on the barbell door. "Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"Luke, I have some spare clothes for you, I'm going to go put it in your room. Okay?"

Ashton had a bunch of clothes gathered in his arms as he had his ear up against the bathroom door.

"Okay, that sounds good." That was Ashton's queue to leave so he went ahead and placed the neatly folded clothing on the edge of the bed before leaving.

Awhile later Luke finally finished, hopping out, wrapping himself in a towel, drying off a bit before walking down the hallway to his bedroom.

He noticed the clothes right away and how Ashton had given him two choices, a black t shirt and red plaid pants or a long sleeve white button down with black bell bottom pants. Luke chose the first outfit because it looked comfy to lounge around in.

He was right the first outfit was comfy.

There was another knock at the door followed by Ashton coming in immediately holding a pizza.

"You looked like you were hungry so I went a head and go you a pizza." Ashton held the pizza box in front of him not knowing what to say at first.

"All of that.. for me?" He questioned while being all confused.

"Yes! You're the guest and I wanted you to feel welcomed." Ashton placed the pizza box in front of Luke whose eyes widened at the massive slices of pizza. His stomach grumbled just looking at all of it.

Luke thought it was extremely kind and thoughtful that someone he only met a few hours ago was going out of their way to do all this stuff for him. He was not used to being showered with all this generosity.

Ashton left leaving luke alone yet again and Luke didn't stop himself this time, eating as many slices of pizza as he could. Oh, how he missed the cheesy and saucy goodness.

It had been ages since he last had pizza and this one really hit the spot.

Ashton spent the remainder of the day in his living room watching TV and when it got too late and got too tired he turned it off heading down the Hall.

He thought it was a bit strange not hearing a peep out of Luke so he knocked on the door a few times and there was no response.

It freaked him out a bit so he opened the door anyways and he saw Luke laying on the floor staring at the ceiling, breathing kind of weird.

Ashton freaked out, "are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm trying to get my heart rate down. It's too high." Luke explained as he spoke in whispers trying to get his body to relax trying to make himself feel "normal" again.