18

"Thanks again Ashton for helping me move out of your place and into Sabrina's." Luke thanked Ashton as they carried the final boxes out of Ashton's car and into Sabrina's apartment.

"It's no problem, dude. Any time you need help with anything I'm your guy." Ashton placed the box on the floor near the couch and Luke stacked the other box on top.

The whole place was cluttered, every room had stuff everywhere.

"Remember to keep in touch. It's been really fun getting to know you and getting to live with you for three years. You're doing good for yourself." Ashton gave Luke an affirming pat on the shoulder, Luke was in awe because it was an end of an era.

"Thanks again. And yes I will continue to keep in touch. Don't worry I have all your numbers written down. We'll hang soon." Luke gave a friendly wave as Ashton opened the door ready to leave.

"See you soon and good luck with everything."
Ashton smiled heading out then Sabrina called Luke from the bedroom.

"LUKE COME HERE!"

"I'm coming!" He shouted walking down the hallway and when he got into the room his eyes widened at the sight.

"Look what I bought! It's a new bed. King sized." She smirked rubbing the mattress with her hand.

"Is it comfy?"

"Hey why don't you try it out." She suggested and Luke kicked his shoes off and dived onto the mattress almost crushing Sabrina.

Luke laid in the middle looking at the newly painted ceiling. "Wow this is perfect. This thing is going to do wonders for my back."

Sabrina giggled kissing his forehead which was on her knee.

"I have been waiting to start this chapter with you." And then she started petting his hair and caressing his cheek and he loved the feeling of it.

"I can't believe we're going to actually be living together with each other. We'll actually be with each other all the time. I will never have to leave."

She continued to brush her hand against the stubble on his cheek as he spoke.

"I have been waiting for this forever, Luke. When I go to bed you'll be here and when I wake up you'll be here."

"Yeah, it's like a sleepover but all the time." He joked. Oh, how she loved his jokes.

The doorbell rang which interrupted their moment. Sabrina excused her self and rushed out of the room where she went over to the door opening it right away.

"CHRISTINE?!" She said as she opened the door, not expecting her cousin at all.

"I tried to call you earlier but the phone went straight to voicemail. I guess your phones dead.. anyways, I wanted to go over some stuff with Luke for the court hearing that's in a couple of weeks, is that okay?" Sabrina nodded gesturing her cousin to come inside.

"LUKE! Christine's here! Meet us in the kitchen." 

Sabrina got Christine all settled giving her a cup of coffee and a muffin letting her sit down in the kitchen, Sabrina sat down pulling out an empty chair for Luke.

Christine looked all around looking at all the boxes some empty some full.

"What's with all the boxes?"

"Luke, moved in today. Everything's finalized." She spoke in smiles.

Luke came in minutes later, introducing himself to Sabrina's cousin. They have spoken on the phone a couple of times but this is when they formally met each other for the first time.