26

It was Valentine's Day — a day about love and celebrating it, that is why Luke and Sabrina chose it as the day to be wedded to one another.

Luke got ready upstairs and Sabrina got ready downstairs mutually agreeing that they would try their bests to not seeing each other before the ceremony which can bring bad luck.

Sabrina and her sister Sarah and friends helped each other zip up their dresses and do each others hair and make up leaving in a limo before Luke and the groomsmen.

Luke got ready with Sabrina's sister's husband Chris as well as an ex co worker named Michael who worked in the kitchen at Calums restaurant, Ashton was supposed to be in the wedding party as well but he reconciled with ex wife months prior moving to Maryland with her and their son making it not possible for Ashton to attend. There was also a couple of high school friends of Sabrina and cousins too who were in the wedding party.

Chris fixed Luke's bow tie and then they piled into the limo bound to the wedding venue. Luke was nervous but was able to hide his nerves quite well. Chris dropped jokes the whole ride making everything a bit less awkward.

Once they got to the venue everyone go out and went inside, the groomsmen stepped aside allowing Luke to walk through the doors, he walked down the aisle and through the chairs immediately greeted by Sabrina's parents and family on the right side and then Luke looked to his left seeing several empty chairs: his parents, his brothers, his family were all no shows — after everything he's been through the last few years and they couldn't even be bothered to show up to his wedding and that stung a lot.

Luke got to the front and stood in position and watched as the groomsmen and bridesmaids all got into position. Chris was best man so he stood on Luke's left side and sarah was the maid of honor and stood on Luke's right side.

The chatter died down and music began playing the back doors opened revealing Sabrina in a long lacey white gown with her hair curled while holding a purple bouquet.

Luke's eyes widened as he watched as the love of his life made her grand entrance eventually stopping in front of him looking straight into his eyes, hands intertwined with his. "You're so beautiful." He whispered and from that moment on Sabrina couldn't stop smiling.

Luke was so encapsulated by her beauty and by his love for her that he didn't pay attention to anything that the minister was saying until it was time to exchange vows.

Sabrina went first, a bridesmaid handed her a piece of paper. She quickly cleared her throat before saying a word.
"To Luke, the love of my freaking life.." she trailed off beginning to chuckle Luke doing the same.
"I'll be straightforward with you right now I have had a ton of boyfriends over the years but not one of them have had the affect you have had on me. The first thing I noticed about you all those years ago was your charm, your kindness, how sweet and how gentle you were, the way your eyes glistened in the sunlight and the way you looked at me. I just knew from the moment we made eye contact that you were the one. The one I have been searching for all my life, my other half, my best friend, my soul mate. Every day since then I have been so lucky to have gotten to know you." She paused, Luke smirking at her as she spoke. As Sabrina was reading all these words the back door opened quietly and slowly revealing Calum who quickly sat in an empty spot in the back.

Luke noticed but shrugged it off keeping his focus on his bride.

"Look at you Luke, look at how far you've come." Sabrina paused again, emphasizing how proud she is of her almost husband.

"Being apart of your journey has been such a privilege. You are living proof that things get better! Four years ago I was unsure if I was going to be able to see you again and be able to communicate my true feelings to you and then the miracle I hoped for, happened, and now I get the chance to stand in front of you today and confess these vows and profess my undying love for you as we get to have our happily ever after. I'm going to quit rambling now but to some up everything, I will  love you, always. You're the best thing to ever happen to me." By the time Sabrina was done reading she shed a couple of tears, her family cheered and so did Calum.