27

Luke and Sabrina danced all night at the reception, their feet milking them by the time the DJ a announced it was the last song, the two of them being the only one lefts on the dance floor and only a few remaining guests sitting at the tables on the other side of the room.

Luke kept Sabrina close as they swayed back and fourth enjoying every last minute and last second of this amazing day and night.

They actually opted to have no honeymoon, they had spent so much for the wedding they much rather have a nice ceremony and fun reception than go on vacation, plus they had to go back to work right away.

"I'm going to remember this day forever." Sabrina tried to speak over the music as her head was nestled between Luke's chest and neck.

They enjoyed the remainder last seconds of the song until the music stopped and all the lights went on indicating that the celebration was over and that it was time to head home.

Sabrina's sister had left a few hours before due to the fact that they had a three month old son with a babysitter and she was worried about leaving him too long so she went on her way.

Sabrina's parents stayed, helping the newly weds take all the gifts and leftover food to the limo and cars and once everything was packed in they said their thank yous and good nights and went on their way.

The couple was giggly as they reminisced the glorious day, exhausted by the time they made it back to the house — the limo driver helped take all the food and gifts into the house; Luke gave him a giant tip and than grabbed his bride bridal style taking her into the house.

"You're so strong!" She complimented completely Impressed of how he managed to carry her from the car to the bed room where he dropped her playfully on the mattress, he dress covering the whole thing.

"Our forever starts now." He grinned tugging at his bow tie removing it and throwing it onto the floor, kicking off his shoes at the same time then he started to unbutton his shirt; Sabrina giggled a few times trying to sit up but the dress kept knocking her backwards.

Luke threw his jacket onto the floor and unbuckled his pants, Sabrina watching as he threw the belt to the other side of the room and watched as the trousers fell to the floor and he stepped out of them.

"LUKE I can't get up." Sabrina announced still struggling to sit up, "I'll be right with you hold on. Don't hurt yourself." He smiled again, his shirt dropping to the floor this time and now he was in nothing but boxers and socks.

"Let me help you babe." He rushed to her using both arms to support her to help her sit up as he got behind her sitting down on the pillows beginning to untie the corset part of her dress.

"I have been waiting so long for this special night." He whispered and Luke already knew that Sabrina was smirking real hard over his words and behavior.

"I'm glad to see that you're finally taking charge." She growled and Luke was already at the bottom of her corset starting to pull it down to be able to slid it off her. "LUKE what are you doing?" She was taking by surprised because the corset kind of scratched her skin as it was being pulled down. "It's okay it's okay. Just lay down and I'll slide it off so it doesn't get wrecked." She took his word for it and she took a deep breath laying back and Luke got up walking to the front of the falling onto his stomach grabbing a hold of the sides of the corset sliding it down to her stomach, Sabrina getting a little bit embarrassed because her boobs were completely out and in view. She threw her arms over them as Luke stared at her.

"It's not like I haven't seen those before." He joked, very clear that he had too much to drink at the reception. "You gotta embrace those Sabrina. I do." LUKE joked again rolling onto his side pointing to his chest and his scar.