𝟷. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ

'What's going on? Where am I?" Someone thought as they felt like they couldn't move in a tight space, but they didn't get to do much because right now they had the urge to kick

'What's going on? Where am I?" Someone thought as they felt like they couldn't move in a tight space, but they didn't get to do much because right now they had the urge to kick. Wherever they were they heard a woman scream painfully and pause their kicking to listen.

"Your daughter seems to be ready to come out, my lady." A woman said and they were shock at what they heard. 'Daughter? I never knew my real parents.' They thought but they still felt a shock as suddenly they felt really cold and cried as someone slapped her butt.

"Oh dear, she almost give me a fright when she didn't cry." A woman said with a sigh and cleans the baby up, once she was done the nurse wrapped the baby in a blanket handing her to the mother.

"What should we name her? We're stuck between two names." The mother said to her husband who chuckles looking down at their daughter. "Diaspro our sweet gem." He said watching baby Diaspro sleep.

'What the hell?' Diaspro thought.

_____

Diaspro age 5/sky 5:

Lexi or more like Diaspro her new name turns out that she was reborn in a show that used to watch as a kid but forgot all about it since it was canceled a long time ago in tv, she grew up and never thought of that show. She knew some of the characters and the villains mainly the winx and Trix, it hurts her in the heart that Palladium is older than her and she's a kid.

'Why did I had to be born at this age? Why not when I was a bit older so I can end up the the cute elf.' Diaspro thought letting out crocodile tears as she practiced her posture, when she started walking her mom needed her to start etiquette, court protocol and everything a princess must know but she found some of them stupid.

As she practice her posture a maid knocks on the door and comes in looking like she ran a marathon.

"Yes?" Diaspro asked and the maid bows to her with a smile. "Your father calls you, my lady." The maid said.

"Okay, can you help me?" She asked the maid and hands her a ribbon that's supposed to be around the dress, she couldn't tie it herself. "Of course." The maid said.

______

"You call father?" Diaspro asked as she comes into the main room where her dad and mom stood by the talking but once she came in they immediately stop. "Yes, as you know we are royalty and you are a princess." Her mother said and Diaspro sighs mentally not liking how her mother talks to her about royalty.

"And a princess must marry a prince in order to make the kingdom grow, which is why you will be engaged with prince Sky." Her mother said showing a picture of prince sky who was smiling and holding a sword making Diaspro cry.

"Oh! Don't worry honey you'll learn to love him." She said and Diaspro stopped crying.

"And I thought that would work." Diaspro whispered thinking if she cried that they will rethink the whole marriage but sighs. "Fine! But I won't make this easy." Diaspro said looking at her parents which they laughed thinking she was only being silly.

______

Diaspro glares at the boy who stood in front of her who looked nervous and Diaspro thought that he will run away only to be prove wrong as Sky has his hand out for a shake.

"I'm Sky, what's yours?" He asked and Diaspro shakes his hand keeping in mind that his still someone force in this marriage.

"Diaspro, wanna play a game?" She asked and he smiles. "Yeah! I'll be the prince and you can be the princess trapped in a tower." He said and Diaspro gives him a disbelief look.

"Nope! I have another game in mind, treasure hunt." Diaspro said with a smile and picks up her wooden sword from under the bed where her mom won't find it. "What's that?" Sky asked curious.

"Is where we pretend to be pirates looking for the nicest things around the place or the prettiest thing." Diaspro said as she stood on her bed pointing her sword at him making him smile nodding. "Okay! Let's play." He said and they both head out with laughs.

______

Diaspro and Sky : 14

"Ready or not, here I come!" Diaspro shouts in the woods, currently Diaspro was visiting Sky'a home so that they can get "close" her parents words and knowing them they just wanted for her to know how the kingdom works when Sky takes his dad's place.

She looks around to look for Sky only to comes back when she didn't find him where he usually hides, after 10 minutes she gave up and thought of something. Diaspro smirks thinking of a spell to do and waved them around her.

The wind picks up and whispers to it.

"Find Sky." She said and laughs when it blew some air on her face. The wind starts to look and that's when it went to a pile of leaves, it uncovered Sky who looked ready to take off when Diaspro runs towards him to touch his back or arm so that he can be it.

Sky gives her a mocking expression and waved his hand close to her which Diaspro made a dash to touch his hand but he was quick to move out of the way but not fast enough for Diaspro to touch his back. Sky groans and turns around to touch her back only for Diaspro to use the wind spell to push him back, she laughs when Sky slammed on the ground.

She groans when Sky touch her leg and made the wind spell again before Sky could take off, he yells as he was spin around in the air with her joining him. Diaspro laughs as Sky tried to swim away in the air but gives up seeing that he really couldn't do much. "Boop!" She said touching his nose.

_____

"Let's promise that if one of us ever find true love, we end the marriage." Diaspro said as they now stood by each other looking down from Sky's room balcony. He looks at her with a smile and puts his pinky finger. "I pinky promise." He said and Diaspro laughs doing the same.

"Promise." She said.

" She said