𝟷𝟿. ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ

"Tomorrow we'll have a convergence test, here in the simulator

"Tomorrow we'll have a convergence test, here in the simulator." Faragonda said as all of the winx are inside the simulation room. "Test? Tomorrow?" Stella asked.

"You really think we're ready for it?" Flora asked and Faragonda nods. "You should start practicing. If you need help, you can always come to me but the key lies in each of you." Faragonda said as she walks out of the room.

"Hey, Musa. Look who's here. You think he came especially to see you?" Stella said pointing behind them where Jared stood by the control room. "Stella, he's here to learn about the simulator. Faragonda gave him access." Musa said annoyed.

"Guys, let's not start arguing. We need harmony." Bloom said and Diaspro nods. "She's right and with all of the arguing is not going to help us get that convergence for the simulation." Diaspro said crossing her arms.

"And the six of us will cast one big mega spell all together!" Stella said with a grin and Diaspro frowns as Layla runs out of the room crying. "The six of us? I'm starting to think you can't count right, you hurt her feelings." Diaspro said with a glare and walks after Layla.

Diaspro manage to catch Layla outside sitting against a tree, she saw Layla wipe her tears.

"You okay?" She asked Layla and Layla looks at her. "It's okay, Diaspro. I'm okay." Layla said holding her legs close and Diaspro takes a spot beside her.

"You know, is okay to cry and even fine if you need to be here alone." Diaspro said. "I do the same when I feel things getting hard on me." She said and Layla looks at her.

"Like what?" Layla asked and frowns. "That is if you're fine with it."

"The pressure of my parents to get married to my best friend, more from my mom than my dad." Diaspro said with a shrug. "No matter what I say or do, she wants me to be with Sky. I get the feeling that the only reason she wants me to get married with him is because it will mean that I won't be getting the title of the Queen of Crystal Empire from her."

"Also because it means more power from Sky's kingdom, she's all about power and fame." She said and Layla looks at her.

"You know there's a way to take the title from her right?" Layla asked and Diaspro nods. "I know but I need to buy some time and get strong before I do that. That's why I decided to come here at Alfea and practice with the specialists." Diaspro said and Layla nods, she's surprised when Diaspro hugs her side.

"Remember you're not alone anymore, you have me and the girls now. So you can trust us to help you when you need it." She said, Layla smiles and nods. "So, what do you like to do for fun?"

"I really like dancing, it's my passion." Layla said with a smile and Diaspro smiles. "That's great, maybe you can teach me how to dance? I can only do like those formal dances."