𝟷𝟷. ᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴇᴏ

"All right, let's go

"All right, let's go. That won't hold them back forever." Bloom said and the others nodded as they continue to look for the pixies, Stella was leading in front with her light.

"See? Forget about the clunky flashlights. My scepter's the only way to light up a room." Stella said with a smile earning a chuckle from Brandon. "You may be the light of my life but a good flashlight saved me more than once."

"Layla, you sure this is the right way?" He asked and Diaspro notice the crystal forming.

"I don't get it. We should've reached the crystals by now." Layla said and Diaspro points at the crystal. "You mean this crystals?" She asked and Layla shakes her head.

"That's what the crystal look like but there are others much bigger." She said and they all stop hearing Bloom call out to them more to Sky.

"Sky! I... Wait, Sky. Help me." Bloom said and Diaspro eyes widen seeing both her and Stella transformed back. "What's going on?" Brandon asked as he also went to help Stella who had fall down.

Diaspro takes out a flashlight from her pouch and kneeling in front of Bloom, she puts a hand on her head. "Are you okay?" She asked and Bloom nods.

"Yes, but my... my powers are so weak." Bloom said with a frown and Layla comes behind Diaspro. "Strange, I don't feel anything." Diaspro said.

"Because you haven't been in your fairy form that long like the rest, Bloom and Stella have been on their fairy forms an hour long." Layla said and sighs. "I guess this doesn't just happen to the fairies from Andros."

"And our powers?" Bloom asked.

"You'll be fine, just lay off the magic for a while." Layla said and walks away with Diaspro fallowing since she had the flashlight. "Now let's keep moving, we have to find the pixies." She said.

___

"At last! The crystals! Yes! It's not far now." Layla said with a smile seeing the end of the cave. "Come on, let's go! It's at the end of one of these tunnels. Let's go down this one first."

Layla walks away from the group and Brandon saw another path which he takes making Diaspro sigh. "You girls go with Layla while I bring this idiot back in the group. We can't take our chances with separating."

"Hey, we shouldn't separate from the group that much." Diaspro said with a frown as Brandon gets out of the cave. "Look, there's so many tunnels." He said and gives Diaspro a smile.

"Don't worry I'm just taking a look and we can go back." He said and she nods, she notice the girls on top of them which he also notice. "Hey, girls! All these tunnels are connected! No matter which one we take, we end up out here." Brandon calls out making Layla look at them with a frown.