𝟷𝟸. ᴍʏ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ

'How can this be? Last time I check it was some lady instead of this guy!' Diaspro thought freaking out since this is something that she remembered in the episode

'How can this be? Last time I check it was some lady instead of this guy!' Diaspro thought freaking out since this is something that she remembered in the episode. This is where Brandon gets forced into marriage trying to get Stella free and get some sunlight really fast because she was getting sick.

Diaspro groans as they pushed them down on the ground of a building. Once she was free, she pulled Stella into a bed taking out a small towel, Diaspro frowns.

"What's wrong with her?" Brandon asked holding Stella's hand. "She's a fairy of the sun in a way, the sun gives her powers and right now we're in the cave that has no sun to give her that." Diaspro said and looks behind when the door was slammed open.

"King Leo!" The small fry said with a bow and King Leo walks in a crown on his head and had other vampire guards behind him. "Luther told me we had visitors and you know how I like fresh people." Leo said with a grin showing his fangs at the three guests.

He laughs when he saw them all look shock but stops as he pays attention to one of the fairy girls. She stood in front of her other fairy friend protectively while holding something behind her, he smirks and disappears for only a couple of seconds.

Diaspro gasps as her right hand was pulled away from behind her showing the knife just in case they tried anything on them, King Leo chuckles holding on to her wrist.

"What's a pretty fairy like you doing here? You're kind is far from where we are." He asked and Diaspro shiver in displeasure as he smells her wrist jumping when she felt his fangs on her skin, she drops the knife and raised her knee to hit him but Leo was quick to hold it.

"Cute, but that won't work." He said and throws her to the wall. "We're stronger, faster and smarter than you human fairies." Leo chuckles and Diaspro glares at him as she stood from the ground.

"I made my decision." He said clapping his hands together twice, Diaspro looks confused and worried as his guards hold her by the arms. "You will become my bride."

Brandon and Stella who just woke up look at the king in shock while Diaspro looked like she had seen a ghost.