𝟸𝟼. ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴅᴇx

"Congrats are in order, my queen

"Congrats are in order, my queen."

Diaspro smiles as she looks at the lists of her people who have requested to talk to her, a voice speaks behind her and turns around to see Leo holding a guy on his shoulder looking nervous. "Leo, is good to see you." Diaspro said with a smile, Leo puts the guy down and bring Diaspro for a friendly hug.

"Who's this?" She asked with a smile looking at the short pink hair guy. "My boyfriend, Peter." Leo said pushing his shy boyfriend.

"Greetings, Queen Diaspro." Peter said and Diaspro stops him with a small chuckle. "No need to be so formal, any friend or boyfriend in this case of Leo is a friend of mine." Diaspro said making Peter sigh with a smile.

"Nice to meet you, Diaspro." Peter said with a bow. "Is nice to put a face to the name after my boyfriend came barging in my home apologized repeatedly about the whole marriage thing." He said and Diaspro smirks.

"Glad I could be the one to snap him out of his senses." She said, Leo rolled his eyes at the both of them. "Anyway, we actually came over for two things." Leo said reaching inside his jacket taking out the cloud tower codex.

"Someone tried to break in my kingdom to get the codex but good thing I was there." Leo said with a frown. "There's been three break ins last week." He said and Peter hands her a video recorder showing where they keep the codex safe only for the screen to glitch.

"Every time it glitches we know someone broke in." Peter said with a frown. "Guards have been losing their memory when they fight the intruder, so when we ask who it is they don't know."

Diaspro frowns hearing all this as she replay the video trying to catch any figure or face before it glitches. "Could I keep this?" She asked and Peter nods.

"Thanks and thank you for doing everything you can to keep it safe. Good thing I have made the perfect place to put the cloud tower and Alfea's codex safe."

"You have the Alfea codex?!" Leo asked in shock. "That's dangerous! The Trix are looking for it for their master and if they find out you have both they'll do anything to get it." He said with a glare.

"Relax, is perfectly safe." Diaspro said with a smile. "Have you told your husband about this?" Leo asked and she chuckles.

"Yeah, about that." Diaspro said raising her hand to show no ring and does the other hand. "I lied about that."

"What?!" Leo shouts while Peter and Diaspro laugh together. "Hey, I had to convince you I'm a married girl." She said.

"You little... trickster." Leo said with a chuckle crossing his arms. "What's that second thing you wanted to tell me?" Diaspro asked.

"We're getting married!" Peter said with excitement as he gives her a wedding invitation. "What?!" Diaspro asked in shock looking at the invitation but soon smiles.