𝟸𝟶. ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ

Diaspro groans in pain, her headache was pounding as she opens her eyes slowly and the first she noticed is that she was hanging up wrapped in chains

'What the hell happen?' She thought with a frown as she notice a ninja person their back facing her. 'Helia!' She thought eyes widen in panic remembering what happened.

____Flashback

"Why don't we go do something tomorrow? Maybe join Bloom back at her home." Layla said with a smile as she and Diaspro get ready to sleep, Diaspro was currently washing her mouth in the bathroom. She quickly wash out and cleans her face with a towel and comes out with a frown.

"I wished I could go but I promised Flora to help her out on a date idea for her and Jackson." Diaspro said as she stops by the window feeling a weird feeling like she was being watched, she stares outside for a couple of minutes until Layla calls her. "Bummer, I was hoping we'll get to hang out at a dance club near Bloom's home planet." Layla said as she lays in bed.

"Maybe next time, you should ask Musa she'll love a good music." Diaspro said making sure to close the windows, she turns her back only to hear Layla scream the windows behind Diaspro breaking a smoke bombs landing in.

Diaspro quickly covered her nose and mouth with a napkin while alerting Layla to do the same, a dark figure comes in attacking Diaspro which she block the punch with one hand. She quickly grabs the incoming punch and kicked him to the wall, Layla was doing her best to open other windows and blowing the smoke bomb out of the room while Diaspro couldn't fight with one hand anymore so she drops the napkin she was using.

"Ha!" With both hands Diaspro picks up the person by their black ninja shirt and flips them over to a glass table, the glass shatter. "How strong is this smoke!" She said with a glare feeling her vision blur for a moment but stays strong seeing the enemy get up and she panicked a little thinking she saw a familiar syringe drug in the enemy and picked up a chair swinging it.

She hits them across the face and she does it again not caring that it broke when she hits them on their back.

"That was close." Diaspro said hearing the girls who came in coming from their hangout with the specialists. "What happened?!" Musa asked in shock seeing how half of the room was destroyed and the window broken, Layla was on her fairy form holding a napkin to her face while Diaspro looked sweaty and panting holding a broken chair.

"Some wannabe ninjas is trying to drug me!" Diaspro said pointing to the enemy but frowns seeing their confused looks. "What wannabe ninja?" Stella asked, Layla and Diaspro look down to gasp as the enemy wasn't there anymore.

"What?!" Both girls said in shock looking around but there's no sign of the enemy or the drug Diaspro was talking about. "But, Diaspro knock them out!" Layla said.