𝟽. ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

"Come on, come on!" Diaspro said as she slapped Sky's back jumping with excitement wanting to be at Alfea

"Come on, come on!" Diaspro said as she slapped Sky's back jumping with excitement wanting to be at Alfea. Her and the guys are going to Alfea to meet the others at the school, Diaspro was even more eager to get there because it was a new year for her and the year a new student Alfea will get which is her of course.

It was hard to convince her mother to go at Alfea which she had to lie her way in order for her to go the school.

_Flashback_

"I said no! I won't let you be in that school without my supervision young lady." Her mother said slamming a fist to her throne glaring at Diaspro who takes a deep breath holding back from yelling at her. "Not after you join that war instead of letting peasants do the the job." She said.

"But the students are my people mother! They needed my help and I couldn't stand back and let them get hurt." Diaspro said and it was true, she found out that some of the students in Alfea and red fountain came from her kingdom which made her proud to see them fight in the war and happy that she fought with them on her side.

"It's my duty as a princess to look after them." She said and her mother glares at her. "No! Your duty to the kingdom is to marry prince Sky and produce a heir to the throne."

Diaspro looks away with clench hands but her eyes widen seeing an opening.

"W-which is why I want to go to Alfea! So I can see Sky and... and strengthen our relationship more instead of being on red fountain where no princess should be at." Diaspro said with a smile batting her eyelashes at her mother to make her think she was thinking of Sky all the time.

Her mother looks at her for a moment and after a couple of minutes she wave her hand away.

"Fine, you better keep an eye on Sky I heard rumors that there's some stupid red hair girl trying to be with him. We don't let some peasant girl beat us like that, honey." Her mother said. "Go on now, me and your father will be talking about something important." She said making Diaspro curtsied and left the room.

As she close the door she jumps up and down with a cheer.

"Alfea, here I come." Diaspro said and giggles making her way to her room, she clears her throat walking calmly when a bunch of guard walked by her who bow to her. Once they left Diaspro runs to her room to pack everything up for her year at Alfea.

_End flashback_

"Slap me one more time and I'll drop you." Sky warned her which she glares at him but stops her slapping.

"Hey! Let's race loser has to be the one to pick up Diaspro's new friend." Sky said making some of them frown or shrug. "Hey! Pepe is not that bad, his a good boy." Diaspro said making Riven huff.