𝟾. ʟᴀʏʟᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘɪғғ

*Baby cries*

*Baby cries*

"Is okay, I'm sure she will be fine." Diaspro coos as she pats the baby pixie lightly to calm her down. She was taking care of her in her private bedroom while the others took care of the unknown girl in their bedroom, the baby pixie had woken up crying which it wasn't good since it was in the middle of the night which Diaspro quickly took her in her arms moving around the room to make her fall sleep.

"I promise that I'll let you see her tomorrow after my classes are done." She said to the baby who stops crying looking at her tearfully, the pixie sniff with a nod making Diaspro smile. "That's good, let's get you a nice blanket and something to sleep on." Diaspro gets out a small pillow that she used to have as a kid from her closet and puts it beside her in bed, she puts the pixie on it putting a small blanket on her.

The baby pixie yawns and close her eyes making Diaspro sighs laying beside her but looks back where Pepe was sleeping in his own bed. She gets up and picks him up as well, Pepe moves a little but soon goes back to sleep.

"Good night, you two." She said and goes to sleep.

_____

"I know what you're thinking. Wouldn't it be nice if all the things in the universe were good? Well, that's not the case." Wizgiz said as he stood in front of all his students. "Furthermore, that's not possible. Because in the universe, there is no light without darkness. When a form of energy is created, it produces an opposite force. Equally strong." He brings his right hand down nothing there.

"What do you see?" He asked and one of the girls raised her hand up. "Professor, you're showing us nothing." She said and the girls all laugh which Diaspro didn't know what was funny, with a snap of his fingers the class went dark and he shows his right hand with light.

"See?" Wizgiz asked with a smile. "What I did was, I captured some of the light that was in the room. But it only shows its power in the darkness, its polar opposite." He close his hand and the class goes dark for a second until he claps his hands bringing light back.

"As I mentioned at the beginning of this introductory class, the existence of good energy results in the creation of an equal amount of evil energy." Diaspro looks at the board where the ying and yang is shown. "Normally, these forces are balanced. But sometimes, balancing needs a little bit of help. A dynamic energy between the dominant force and the recessive one."

Diaspro jumps when he yells Bloom's name and said girl jumps at the mention of her name looking exhausted.

"Yes, Professor?" Bloom asked.

"I am well aware that this is a review, but you will need to know this for your new classes." Wizgiz said making Bloom apologize to him.

"Can you tell me what is missing from my diagram?" Wizgiz said pointing behind him and Diaspro laughs silently when Bloom joked.

"I think Stella's got earrings that look like that." Bloom said and Wizgiz sighs. "In theory, there is a third and even greater energy which manifests itself in special situations." Wizgiz said.

_____

Diaspro comes in the nurse office where the Winx are talking to the girl, Flora had send a message to her about the girl waking up asking for Piff which it a cute name for a pixie.

She comes in hearing Bloom.

"Piff is your bonded Pixie, isn't she? Fairies and Pixies can bond like sisters, right? She was the first thing on your mind as soon as you woke up." Bloom said and Diaspro shows herself.

"And she's right here." Diaspro said with a smile heading to her which she smiles seeing Piff sleeping peacefully. "Piff. Thank goodness." The girl said with a smile gently holding Piff's hand.

"Thanks so much for looking after her, I hope she wasn't bothering you." She said to Diaspro who shakes her head. "It took some time to calm her down last night but when I promised her to take her with you she went to sleep."

"She woke up a bit cranky but I manage to get her back to..." Diaspro was cut off by Stella coming back with food. "Lunch time! Here we are!" Stella said shouting.

"Sleep." Diaspro finished with a small glare to Stella as Piff cries until Diaspro rubs her head or patting her back while gently humming a song that her caregiver used to sing to her.

"Wow, you really are good calming her down." Musa said making Diaspro smile. "My caregiver used to do this for me when I cried as a baby." Diaspro said when all honestly it was because in her other life she will take care of her baby cousin when their parents will go out for dates.

Soon everyone introduced themselves and Diaspro gives the girl a nod. "Diaspro." She said.

"My name is Layla, and I couldn't save the Pixies." Layla said with a frown looking down.

"The pixies?" Diaspro and the others asked.

"How many are there?" Musa asked.

"Uh, a village full." Layla said and Bloom goes to her side in shock. "A village? And you live with them?" Bloom asked.

Before Musa could ask Layla more questions Diapro shoots a spell to put a tape on her mouth making Musa surprise.

"Hey! Girls, quiet. We shouldn't bother her. If she wants, she can tell us everything when she feels better." Flora said with a smile handing Layla a wet towel who takes it with a nod.

"Thanks, Flora and Diaspro." Layla said as she looked at the sleeping Piff. "I'm sure Faragonda will want to hear your story." Bloom said.

"Hey, me, too. This is good gossip." Stella said as she takes a bit from a tomato slice. "But... It would be dangerous for you to get involved." Layla said.

"If we can handle the Trix and their army, I'm sure we can handle what your up against." Diaspro said making Bloom nod. "Here. Drink this. It'll help you get your strength back." Fora gives Layla a warm tea cup thanking her and begins to tell her story.

_____

Diaspro heads to the balcony with a frown.

"I do wish I payed attention to this season, it could bring me a lot of help." She whispers looking at the sky and smiles when Pepe came out calling for her. "Mama! Mama!" She picks him up rubbing his head.

"Awww, I'm right here." Diaspro coos and kiss his head making Pepe smile hugging her close. It was strange to her for Pepe to call her mama after everything was fixed from the war and taking him back home but soon she got used to it.