𝟷𝟶. ᴄᴀᴠᴇ

"So, who's the bad guy this time?" Brandon asked and Diaspro crossed her arms taking a seat

"Bad news, we don't know who he is and what he can do which is why we're not attacking. Good news... got nothing." She said with a small smile earning a sigh from Sky and Brandon.

"Why did I actually expect a good news." Brandon whispers. "His pretty tough." Stella adds making him smile.

"Yeah but the Specialists can tackle absolutely anything. You should see all the cool stuff we got for this mission. Rope, grapplers, techno-magic gear, and this." Brandon shows them the new gear they had.

"Guys." Layla said with a roll of her eyes and Diaspro chuckles. "We get it Brandon, new toys." She said.

"Is not just a toy, it's a Demolecularizer T29." Brandon said showing the device sounding like I kicked his favorite animal. "What does it do?" Stella asked.

"Codatorta, our teacher says we can actually use it to pass through walls and other solid objects." He explained and looks at Timmy. "Timmy, show the girls what the Owl's new engine can do." He said with a smile and the girls all hold on to their seats as the ship speeds up a lot.

"Excuse me?!" Layla gets their attention raising her voice. "Yes, Layla?" Timmy asked.

"The enemy's the other way!" She said and Diaspro laughs. "May wanna tone it down with the excitement, okay?" She asked Brandon who chuckles.

"Right." He said.

_____

It didn't take long to find the location, currently Diaspro stood besides Sky as Layla told them where to land.

"There's the valley. And that river is the one I used to escape from the cave." Layla said pointing up ahead. "This is where I should drop you off then?" Timmy asked and she shakes her head.

"No, it's easier to get inside through the old mines in the cave." She suggested.

"Then let's go." Sky said as they go in the valley. "Uh, is this the spot?" Timmy asked seeing an opening.

"Yeah! That's where the tar monsters went after kidnapping the pixies in the forest." Layla said and Diaspro saw there was no space for the ship to land which Timmy spoke.

"There's no place to land. You'll have to jump out while we're airborne, guys." Timmy said making both Sky and Diaspro smile. "Fine by us." They said as they get out of the ship using a rope.

Diaspro sighs as Stella had dropped a makeup kit down while she holds on to the rope.

"Everything okay? Was that something important?" Sky asked who was holding the rope for the girls. "Yes! My make-up kit!" Stella said with a glare.

"Forget it Stella! I'll get you a new one." Diaspro said making Stella quite and sliding down, Stella looks at her with sparkle in her eyes. "Really?" She asked and Diaspro shrugs.

"Sure." Diaspro said and Stella gives her a smile. "Until we successfully rescued the pixies." She said giving Riven and Jackson a wave seeing them leave with Timmy.

"Fallow me, this is the way in." Layla said as the go in the cave with Sky taking the lead and using a light.

"Sky! I know you want to save batteries, but give us some light back here. We can't see a thing." Stella calls out behind them and Diaspro heard her fall down. "That's it! I've had it. I'll deal with it myself!"

Diaspro and the others watch her transform into her fairy form, using her staff to light up the cave. Diaspro narrowed her eyes hearing bats cry out which she touched the wall near her closing her eyes.

She felt a hand on her shoulder. "What do you feel?" Sky asked making everyone look at them not noticing Bloom frowning. "We should get moving, those monsters are coming." Diaspro said.

"How do you know?" Layla asked frowning at the thought of seeing those monsters again. "The crystals underneath the cave told me, I'm the fairy of gems you know." Diaspro said with a smile as they run to a door that was locked.

"I remember this door, but it was open last time." Layla said and Diaspro pushed it open but nothing happened making her click her tongue. "Nothing, it doesn't even look like it has a key hole." She said and Stella comes behind her.

"Let me try." Stella said and tried to open it with her magic only for the door to absorb it. "No good. The gate absorbs magic. Our enemy thought of everything." Bloom said.

"Except the Specialists. It may be protected from spells but all locks are made to be broken." Brandon said and Bloom turns around to gasp seeing the monsters arriving.

"We got company." Bloom said and Diaspro transforms into her fairy form bringing her hands together.

"Hear me crystals of the cave, I need help." Diaspro said her body glowing giving the boys time to open the door, the monsters scream as sharp pillars of crystal come burst out of the ground puncturing them in the heart. Soon more had appeared making a barrier preventing them from coming in, which Diaspro holds contact with them.

Layla saw her struggling her forehead sweating and legs shaking, she turns to the boys.

"How long?!" Layla asked them and the boys give her a thumbs up. "Cover up!" Sky said and Alya stood in front of Diaspro making a smal shield so she won't get hurt from behind.

"All right!" Brandon cheered with a smile coming from his hiding. "Diaspro, you can let go now." Sky said pulling Diaspro to the door seeing her crystals falter going back to the ground.

Diaspro shakes it off and flying beside him but she gives Layla a smile.

"Thanks for shielding from behind." Diaspro said and Layla smiles. "You helped me so much and I just wanted to do the same." She said.

Both girls looked at Sky and Brandon who were pushing the doors closed, they looked at each other with a nod.

"Stand back." Both girls said as they stood in front of the now closed door, Diaspro covers the door with diamonds while Layla sealed it with a pink substance.

"We're just making sure that they don't try to fallow us." Disparo said seeing that Sky was about to ask them what they were doing. She gasps as Layla slowly drops to the ground panting, but Diaspro holds her before she hits the ground.

Layla transforms back. "You need this." Diaspro said getting a fruit from her small pocket also transforming back. "It will give you a lot of energy." She said and Layla takes it with a nod.