𝟹. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

Diaspro wakes up in fright as she felt the academy shake making her worried, quickly she changed into comfortable clothes something that she can move around easy in and brown boots

Diaspro wakes up in fright as she felt the academy shake making her worried, quickly she changed into comfortable clothes something that she can move around easy in and brown boots. As she made her way out of her room all specialists ran out with weapons and items, Diaspro stops Jackson in the way.

"What's going on?" She asked and Jackson frowns. "The school is under attack by some monsters, you need to go somewhere safe." He said and Diaspro shakes her head with a glare picking up a sword that was stuck on the wall probably from a specialists that they threw from killing a monster.

"I'm not leaving without knowing Sky and Brandon are okay." She slides under a creature cutting its neck, she looked back at him who had a look of shock. "Let's go." Diaspro walks away helping out around as much as she can.

"I need some boost." Diaspro said and Jackson puts his hands together for her to jump on, he throws her into a huge creature that was about to hurt a specialist who had injured his leg. Diaspro yells bringing the sword down into his head and slides her weapon all the way down to its body, she lands in front of the guy with a frown.

"Can you walk?" She asked and the guy adjusted his short black hair and blue eyes with a nod picking up a weapon. "Good, heads up." Diaspro throws the swords behind him making him duck down in time, the sword stabs the creature on the shoulder giving Sky a chance to finish him off who had come to help her.

"Good luck." Diaspro said and left the guy making her way to Sky. "Any idea where this things came from?" She asked and Sky glares at the creatures.

"I won't be surprised if this is all the Trix doing." He said and throws a boomerang cutting the neck of the creature.

"More are coming." Diaspro said with a frown as more of them break in from the entrance. That's when all the creatures left all of the sudden making everyone look relieved finally able to rest.

"I might be able to build a shield around the academy until you guys can get your energy back." Diaspro said making Sky look at her with a frown.

"But you haven't been able to make a shield that big." He said and she sighs. "The least I can do is try." She said and they look at the headmaster who nods at them.

"I don't see why not, most of the specialists are down and injured. We need to get some back to health as soon as possible." Headmaster Saladin said with a frown.

Diaspro transforms and head to the top of the tower, she closed her eyes and was sitting crisscrossed applesauce. That's when her body glowed orange and a shield was forming like it was protecting her body but she wasn't aiming for that.

She closed her eyes tight and imagine the shield getting bigger so that it was surrounding the academy. It felt like hours until she felt it, the shield leaving her body and growing big.