𝟷𝟺. ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴄʀᴀᴤʜᴇʀ

Diaspro sighs as she went inside Sky and Brandon's room only to see Sky in a towel who had just came out of the bathroom, he jumps once he saw her

"Diaspro, really? Knock!" Sky said and she rolled her eyes. "Sky, yes, no!" She said and goes to his closet going through his stuff.

"Why are you even here? I thought you will be coming with the girls." Sky said as he went back to the bathroom to change.

"Because I wanted to be as far away front that new creepy teacher we have at Alfea, every girl is so smitten by him." Diaspro said and grins seeing her spear. "And you're not?" He asked coming out already changed.

He chuckles seeing her look. "Right, can't forget about Palladium." He said with a roll of his eyes.

"You know if you meet some of the guys here I'm sure you will like them instead of scaring them off." Sky said and Diaspro scoffs.

"Hey! If they can't handle me getting their asses beat than I don't need some sensitive guy that gets their ego hurt. I want a guy who can handle my fighting training, knows how to fight well, nice and someone who can handle the life I am in." Diaspro said with a glare.

"You know very well that our life's as princess and prince is difficult. Assassin, food poison and kidnapping." She said and Sky sighs with a frown. "I need to know that my partner can handle that stuff if it ever happens and not go all panicking and fainting."

Sky nods.

"So...is Brandon or Riven here? I wanna train a bit before the girls come." She said and speak of the devil Brandon comes in the room only for him to stop seeing Diaspro.

"Uh, why-." Brandon was cut off by Diaspro pulling his cape both heading out. "Come on! I need to get ready for when Stella gets here." He said and Diaspro smiles back at him.

"Don't worry, if you beat me fast you'll see her but if you don't too bad I guess." Diaspro said making him groan in defeat letting himself get dragged to the training room.

____

"Dude, is that the Diaspro? The one who helped out when the academy got attacked." A specialist guy said nudging his friend who stopped pushing wights.

They both watched her and Brandon fight each other with hand and hand combat.

"Damn, she's a beauty." The guy said with a smirk his friend rolled his eyes. "Don't even think about it Rick, haven't you heard the rumors?" His friend asked.

"What rumors?" Rick asked drinking his water.

"Diaspro doesn't just date anyone and who ever tries to ask her out she rejects them in matter of seconds." His friend said and Jack looks ahead to see Diaspro pin Brandon down on the ground. "Plus, you really think Prince Sky will let you get close to her? They're like siblings even though they're supposed to be married."