𝟻. sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

"Honey, I'm back!" Diaspro shouts as they land the ship on Alfea her hands wide open with a smile

"Honey, I'm back!" Diaspro shouts as they land the ship on Alfea her hands wide open with a smile. Faragonda chuckles as she and headmaster Saladin approached the group.

"Good to see you Diaspro." She said and Diaspro gives her a thumbs up. "Welcome back all of you. Bloom, how are you dear?"

Bloom gives her a smile. " Fine, Miss Faragonda."

"So, your mission was successful?" Saladin asked the boys and Diaspro. "We found them, sir." Sky said.

"We came right on time to help them with the big guy, other than that everyone was safe." Diaspro said. "Hey, look!" Musa said pointing to a bunny and a baby duck.

"Looks like Kiko's found a friend." Tecna said and Diaspro smiles looking at the adorable duck who was playing with Kiko. "It's Pepe, Icy's duck." Musa said and Diaspro looked shock as an ogre comes behind the two adorable animals.

"I brought him with me." He said and before Diaspro could ask why he was here Miss Faragonda spoke. "It's alright, girls. The ogre is on our side now." She said making Saladin nod.

"He fought courageously against the forces of evil." He said and Diaspro snaps her fingers remembering Knut who helped Brandon with one of the creatures. "Oh! I remember now, thanks for the help." She said with a smile making him nod.

"Pepe and I managed to run away from Cloud Tower. They chased us but we were too fast for them." Knot explains to the girls.

"Indeed. We don't even know what happened to Ms. Griffin." Miss Faragonda and Diaspro sighs. "We can all pretty much tell that she was captured by the Trix and trapped somewhere in there." Diaspro said making the adults nod.

"Those three witches won't wait long before launching a new attack on Alfea. We've got to be ready to fight them." Saladin said making them all nod.

"Should I help with the shield? I can do it again with me all charged up." Diaspro said making Miss Faragonda hesitate not wanting the young girl to waist her energy.

"Let me think about it." She said and Diaspro nods.

"Now, let me get something to eat. After all I only manage to eat some avocado toast." Diaspro said making her way to the cafeteria.

_____

Everyone stood in Miss Faragonda office looking at her and the rest of the staff, Diaspro smiles seeing Palladium there but pays attention to Faragonda.

"Well, Bloom and Diaspro we have seriously considered your proposal and we.." Faragonda was cut off by Bloom who smiles.

"Accepted it? And that's why you didn't ask the other Winx to come to this meeting or the other specialists." Bloom said with Diaspro by her side.