𝟸𝟽. ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪʟᴅʟᴀɴᴅs

"I'm sorry you want me to have what now?" Diaspro asked looking at Miss Faragonda like she kicked her dog which she doesn't have any at all

"I'm sorry you want me to have what now?" Diaspro asked looking at Miss Faragonda like she kicked her dog which she doesn't have any at all. "A vacation." Faragonda said with a smile.

"No can't do." Diaspro said with a frown standing up from her chair picking up important papers of her people. "If I could speak freely, my queen." Faragonda said earning a look from Diaspro when she said that.

"Scary." Diaspro said and looks at her. "Please don't say it like that, I may be a queen but I'm still your student Miss Faragonda." She said making Faragonda smile.

"And please you can speak, I'm not like my mother."

"Very well, you of all the winx need this trip. After all what had happened you deserve a break before things get more crazy with Darkar looking for the last codex." Faragonda said with a frown.

"I can't just leave yet, I have to sort out things my mother had damage if I don't I won't be able to go back at Alfea on time." Diaspro explained, she was giving time to settle things in her kingdom and once those things are taking care of she will be able to go back to Alfea to finish her studies.

"Fineeee." Diaspro whines seeing Faragonda's grandma look. "What's the place?" She asked and Faragonda makes a screen.

"The Wildlands are three habitats in one. Up in the mountains, you'll find a winter paradise with excellent skiing facilities while the great Wildland desert and the Savannah region host a wide variety of animals and exotic plants." Faragonda explained with a smile showing all the animals making Diaspro eyes land on the dinosaurs.

"I'm listening." Diaspro meaning she was interested. "You will be leaving today for the city of Adquistes where you will buy supplies and clothes." Faragonda said.

"I bet Stella had a party hearing that." She said making them laugh. "This vacation will help you relax and regain your spirit of cooperation." Faragonda said.

Diaspro nods. "I have a feeling the girls will join me but is there anyone else joining us?"

"The specialists, after all it's magic energy is very low. We just wanted to make sure that you girls are safe while being there even though I'm sure you will be fine." Faragonda said with a smile making Diaspro do the same.

"Sounds good to me, I'll make sure to pack as quickly as I can." Diaspro said watching Faragonda leave with a nod, Diaspro rubs her nape with a sigh. "Wish me luck kids." She said looking at the family picture of the kids on her arms with her in the middle all of them smiling at the camera.

____

"About time you guys came." Diaspro said with a smile seeing Sky and Helia come out of the ship to help her bags inside, she blushed when Helia comes to greet her by taking her hand and kiss the back of it. Unknown to them, Layla was watching the exchange making her heart break and looks away.