𝟸𝟻. ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Note: it's going to be dark and I mean expect to see a new side of Diaspro

Little Sky, Diaspro and Brandon

Diaspro huffed with a pout her arms crossed in anger while Sky was on the ground laughing pointing at her. "Stop laughing! Is not funny!" Diaspro shouts.

"It is to me!" Sky laughs and gets a good look at her for a moment and laughs again, Diaspro was wearing a puffy pink dress that took her whole body with a pink tiara wearing heavy make up it was a lot of make up for a little girl.

"If you don't stop laughing-." Diaspro stops talking when a shadow forms behind her and she turns around to see some boys way older than her cracking their fingers. "Hey babies! Off our territory before we force you!" One of them said as they pick up a surprise Sky and Diaspro glares.

"Hey! Nobody calls my brother a baby except for me!" Diaspro said and kicks one of them in their family jewels the bully cried out dropping Diaspro and he falls on the ground, his friend jumps back in surprise but before he could try to hurt the kids a rock hits him in the face.

Diaspro and Sky turn around seeing a familiar brown hair boy holding another rock ready to throw it again glaring at the bullies.

"Brandon!" Diaspro said with a smile earning a offended look from Sky. "Hey! Why is it that your happy to see him every time and not me?" Sky asked.

"Because he doesn't laugh at my ridiculous outfits forced on me." Diaspro said with a huff watching the bullies run away. "Glad to see you guys! Sorry I took long." Brandon asked with a smile bring the two in for a hug.

"That's fine, we just got here anyway." Diaspro said with a shrug but remember something.

"I'm planning to take over the crown." She suddenly said making the boys look at her shock. "Of course not now but when the time is right or if Esther is out of control." Diaspro said her hand in the middle.

"But I want to know if you guys are willing to help me, we all know how some of her guards are loyal to her more than loyal to my dad and me." She said with a glare, she looks up when both Brandon and Sky's hands land on top of her.

"We're family and family stays together." Sky said with a smile and Brandon nods. "Always." Brandon said.

____End flashback

Diaspro stares herself in the mirror a cold look staring back at her, her room was dark on the floor laid a letter from a trusted guard telling her of the news. She takes off her crown putting her hair in a high ponytail, Diaspro puts on a a lowcut, satin, spaghetti strap, bodycon dress that shows off a little black bow from the top of her bra.