𝟸𝟸. ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

Diaspro sighs as she walks out of Faragonda's office looking tired and ready to sleep in her bed after a long practice of gem fusion as she likes to call it now

Diaspro sighs as she walks out of Faragonda's office looking tired and ready to sleep in her bed after a long practice of gem fusion as she likes to call it now. She was interrupted with the winx running towards her in excitement specially Stella and Layla, Layla hugs Diaspro's arm letting out a laugh.

"We've been invited to a Hallowinx party." Layla said and Diaspro chuckles. "You mean a Halloween party? Who invited you, Bloom?" Diaspro asked and Bloom smiles.

"A friend back at my home did." Bloom said and looked interested in something. "It sounds like you know about Halloween? How?" She asked curious and Diaspro smiles.

"A good friend of mine went to visit earth for a scientific research and told me about Halloween, I even told her to take me next time so I can join in the fun." Diaspro said half lying and sighs. "I think I went as supergirl going to each house for candy, so much fun."

"Super what now?" Layla asked and Bloom smiles. "She's a super hero in a very popular comics along with other superheroes." Bloom said.

"You know what, forget about sleeping. We're going to that Halloween party!" Diaspro said with a grin feeling her energy come back and she lets out a laugh walking out of the building. "Maybe I should go as Cat woman this time! No, maybe Black Canary she's so badass." She said making the girls laugh at her enthusiasm heading to the forest.

Jolly comes out of nowhere and tells them about the prophecy. "Hmm, I highly doubt that the Trix will be on earth. After that awesome knock out from Musa I'm sure Stormy is recovering with her sisters." Diaspro said with a smirk and Musa smiles.

"Thank you for the prophecy, Jolly. And Diaspro is right I'm sure they don't have a reason to be in Gardenia." Bloom said and Livy agrees. "Right! So let's just worry about having fun tonight!" Livy said.

"Even though in Gardenia only little kids can see you, please try to stay out of trouble." Bloom said to the pixies, Diaspro looks at Glim and Zing. "You heard that? I don't want you sneaking behind my back, we don't want to repeat what happened last time." Diaspro said making Zing shiver afraid of the kids as for Glim she let's out a giggle, Diaspro disappears along with the others to earth.

______

Diaspro and the girls walk on the streets of Gardenia looking at all the people who are wearing costumes as animals or something.

"Wow! Did you friend invite the whole city?" Stella asked and Bloom shakes her head. "Like Diaspro said but in Halloween it also has an international party but there are also private parties, like the one we're going to." Bloom said and they stop at a light to cross over the street.

"Does your friend know we're coming?" Flora asked. "Well, Mitzi isn't exactly a friend but she did say you guys could come along." Bloom said and Diaspro crossed her arms.