𝟷𝟹. ᴘʀᴏғᴇᴤᴤᴏʀ ᴀᴠᴀʟᴏɴ

"Sweet home

"Sweet home." Diaspro said with a smile and looks at the two pixies she bonded with. "You and Zing will love my room, I have a crystal lights from my home that like to glow brightly at night." She said and Glim cheers with a giggle clapping at the word crystals.

"Oh, I'm sure we will like it here." Zing said with a grin as both Pixies stay beside her watching the others get along so well with Diaspro's friends.

"You guys have any food? I'm hungry." He said holding his stomach and the other pixies nodded. "I'm sure we can find something in the kitchen." Diaspro said as she made her way to only to stop hearing a familiar crying.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Diaspro smiles bending down a little for Pepe to jump in her hands which he eagerly did. "Miss you!" He said and hugs her close.

"I know I feel the same but look we made new friends." She said as Zing and Glim wave at him, Pepe frowns and looks away. "His a bit shy." Diaspro said rubbing his head gently.

_____

Diaspro sighs as she stood with the girls in the headmistress office and waiting for Miss Faragonda to speak.

"First, I would like to congratulate you on the success of your last mission and express my great relief at your safe return." Faragonda said with a smile looking at them. "After a close examination of the evidence brought forth by Layla and our tiny friends, we must conclude that our enemy is much stronger than we initially thought." She informs and Diaspro thought hard on this season but came up with nothing after all when she saw this season it felt meh to her.

"Watch closely." Faragonda said and a screen appeared behind them showing the attack on Domino. "Sixteen years ago the entire dimension of Magix was on the brink of destruction. A dark and evil power had emerged from the void and this was the result."

Bloom frowns. "But it was the three old witches who destroyed Domino, my planet. Isn't that what you told me?"

"Yes, but in truth, they were just carrying out the orders of the Shadow creature, who had managed to recruit the help of those three old witches." Faragonda said and Diaspro crossed her arms. "And it looks like history is repeating again since the Trix are helping Darkar with his plan."

"Right." Faragonda nods.

"But what's his plan?" Tecna asked.

"The three witches were stopped by Griffin, Saladin, and myself. The Lord of the Templars dealt with Lord Darkar, he cast him back into the darkness and sent him into a deep slumber." Faragonda explained and Flora looked worried.

"That means Darkar wants revenge." Flora said and the headmistress nods.

"He also wants all the power in the universe, so as to be absolutely invincible." Faragonda adds and Diaspro sighs. "Just like any villain, they want power to rule the world but luckily we the Winx will make sure that doesn't happen." She said with a smile and the girls nod.