𝟿. ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ

Diaspro takes notes on her notebook of the lesson while hearing Mr

Diaspro takes notes on her notebook of the lesson while hearing Mr. Wizgiz speak.

"Magic is based on the principle of inconsistent continuity. And so, there is no direct cause-effect relationship between..." Wizgiz stops when something or something interrupts the lesson, Diaspro doesn't listen not caring until she heard the girls all gasps and Flora calling a familiar name.

"Piff!" Flora and Diaspro eyes widen looking up to see a sleeping Piff falling down, she stands up from her desk and runs to the pixie with her hands out. When she saw her chance she jumps in one of the girls desk leaping up to grab her, Diaspro was surprised when Layla comes in landing on her thankfully she had raised up Piff preventing her from getting crushed between them.

"Sorry." Layla said seeing that she was on top of Diaspro holding Piff up. Diaspro sighs looking at the peaceful sleeping pixie.

"Report to the Director's Office straight away, lass!" Wizgiz said to Layla who gets up and heads to the office with Piff on her hand, Diaspro gives the Professor a small laugh when he looks at her as well. "Reflex I'm I right?" She asked.

_____

The Winx stood in an empty classroom with Miss Faragonda in front of them looking serious.

"My dear girls, as you may have guessed, the reason I've asked you to come here is to organize a rescue mission." Faragonda said and Diaspro knew who they were saving. "As you know, fairies and pixies have always been the closest of friends. So we must free them at any cost."

"At any cost, huh? Does that mean we get to skip classes and still get full credits?" Stella asked from her spot with a smile. "After everything Layla's gone through, can't you think of something other than skipping classes?" Miss Faragonda asked.

"Well, actually, it's just that if it's such a dangerous mission why not send the professors?" Stella asked a very good question which Diaspro agreed with her. "She has a good point, I mean the teachers are the ones who have more experienced in years of magic while we haven't even went up on our magic transformations." Diaspro said before the girls could argue about Stella's question.

"They're both fight on that, but as professors, our job is to guide our students. And in case of an emergency, we have to be available to help everyone." Faragonda said.

"So in other words, it's up to us to turn this "prince" into a pauper?" Musa asked. "You've all shown great skill in the fight against the Trix. However, the pixies are your priority now. It is not wise to challenge an unknown enemy." Faragonda said and Bloom spoke.

"So we should avoid direct confrontation?" Bloom asked making the headmistress nod.

"Don't forget, this dark knight absorbs magic energy." She said. "That means he can turn our powers against us." Diaspro said with a frown.