𝟼. ғɪɴᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

"Man I'm beat

"Man I'm beat." Diaspro said as she lay on the grass with everyone doing the same or standing in a group talking. "Tell me about it." Musa said as she takes a spot beside her all tired same with the other Winx.

"I still can't get over what's happening. I mean, this should have been a normal school year." Musa said stretching herself a bit. "Instead, we're involved in a major crisis, and we've got to save Alfea and the Magic Dimension." Musa said.

"I'm still surprised that my mom hasn't come with guard to pick me up, she says a princess must let the lower people do the job." Diaspro said with a frown. "Always hated the way she called people like that."

"Like what?" Musa asked.

"Like peasant." She said and making Musa nod. "Look at it this way. This experience is teaching us so much more than schoolbook stuff. We're part of historic events." Tecna said.

"We've had to come up with spells that could never be reproduced, Musa. We get to fight alongside the most powerful wizards and fairies in the Dimension." Tecna adds and Diaspro sighs.

"That's some good way to see it in this kind of battle." She said and a fairy comes to them.

"You find all that thrilling, don't you? Well, I don't like it at all. This whole thing scares me! I'd rather be safe at home with my parents." Fairy girl said with a frown looking at the sky scared which Diaspro understood half of it, because as a princess you expect things like this to happen in your kingdom or world.

But for a girl that has a normal life is scary for them because they only expect school stuff and worry about their grades.

"I know what you mean. I'm upset too. I can't stand the thought of being a prisoner here, in the middle of nowhere, far away from everyone I know." Another fairy student said.

"How I wish all this was just a bad dream." The first fairy that approached them said sadly.

"Well, it's true, these are difficult times, but we must resist and trust that we will win in the end." Flora said making Diaspro smile standing behind the two students. "She's right, we need to remember that we are doing this to keep our friends and family safe from this witch's that are destroying everything in this world." Diaspro said not noticing that other girls approached the small group.

"We must stay strong for our family who don't have any idea that their home is in danger, we are strong and powerful if we work together until the vary end." Diaspro continues as she walked beside Flora and Tecna. "We are going to fight and show those witches that we are not backing out no matter what." She was surprised when the girls all clap and cheer at her words, Flora puts a hand on Diaspro back with a smile.

"Looks like you manage to cheer up not only this two girls but the rest." Flora said making Diaspro chuckle. "I guess I did." She said but stops when she felt something.