𝟸. ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ

Diaspro and Sky 16 -

"Sky! You better come when your done with that specialist thing, if I have to listen to your mother nagging me with wearing-." Diaspro was cut off by a girl slamming into her making her drop her phone, she groans and gets up putting back on her coat.

"Watch where you going, you could have hurt me or anyone if you don't pay attention." Diaspro said with a glare and picks up her phone. "And Sky, as my boyfriend you need to make sure to get me out of there." She said and continues her way back with Sky's parents.

Sky chuckles scratching his head. "Just hold on for a while and I'll even promise that you'll get to use the motorcycle." He said and Diaspro smiles.

"Good offer." She said and ends the call and watched the fountain area with Sky's parents along with the guards to look out for them. She frowns when the familiar girl from before shows up holding a note to her, Diaspro takes it and reads it.

"Found a way to scape, finally!" She said and looks the guards with a nervous smile. "I mean, I can't wait to see my lovely boyfriend." Diaspro said and quickly goes to the king and queen. "Pardon me, sire. I must leave for a moment, I'll return for the opening of the exhibition." She said and fallows the girl who really looked familiar but that's what she gets for not going back to watch Winx club episode.

"Sweet dreams." The girl said and with a snap of her fingers Diaspro guard went to sleep making Diaspro gasp. "What are you doing?!" She asked with a glare and the girl turns around giving her the same glare.

"Cut it out! Who are you? Icy, Darcy or Stormy?" The girl questioned and Diaspro looked at her confused until she remembered Sky talking about some witches that liked to mess around with them and some girls at Alfea school. "Look, I don't know what your getting at but I'm not either of them!" Diaspro said as the girl walks close to her.

"Fine. That means I'm gonna have to unmask you by force! Bloom Magic Winx!" Diaspro slaps her head at the name. "Now, I remember who you are." She whispers and curse under her breath.

"Shit." She said and before she could react Bloom throws an energy ball at her making Diaspro go through a wall.

"Stop! I don't want to fight you!" Diaspro said and avoids every attack from Bloom, she groans when another fire energy hits her in the chest which Diaspro had enough. "Fine, you don't want to listen then I'll make you listen." She said and transformed.

Bloom shoots a beam at Diaspro, she dodges it running before Bloom flies up and grabs her ankle, Diaspro brought her down slamming her body on the ground.

"I'm not the Trix you idiot!" Diaspro said and Bloom kicked her away. "I'm Sky's friend!" She shouts and Bloom scoff.

"That's not what I heard!" Bloom said and was about to throw another fire energy when Diaspro conjures up a neon ring and throws it above Bloom restraining her. Bloom flies up and breaks it making Diaspro rub her head in annoyance.