Chapter 12

Chapter 12 But you will always be mine

Overnight, the sun shone into the house and shone on the two boys sleeping in the bed.

Sheng Jianan moved away and felt the warm and comfortable embrace. His eyelashes trembled slightly twice and slowly opened her eyes.

The first thing he saw was Jiang Chi's broad chest. Seeing that it was strange, Sheng Jianan was confused for a moment and turned her head to look. It was already sunny outside the window, and it seemed that it was too early.

Sheng Jianan turned sideways and was about to get up. At this time, one hand slipped from his waist to his back and pressed him into his arms.

Jiang Chi rubbed the top of his head with his chin and said in a daze, "Sleep a little longer."

"It's getting late." Sheng Jianan said.

"Uh-huh." Jiang Chi hugged him a little tightly again. His voice was lazy and his tone was a trace of comfort. "I won't have class today. Give me a hug for a while."

He felt very sleepy. Sheng Jianan was held by him warm and wide chest and soon fell asleep comfortably.

When they opened their eyes again, it was almost noon, and the two were woken up by their parents for dinner.

The parents of the Jiang family have obviously been used to the fact that Jiang Chi is not in their own room and even came to ask. At the order of Sheng's mother, Sheng's father shouted their names directly at Sheng Jianan's door to get up for dinner, which seemed to have become a habit and tacit understanding for parents on both sides.

They know that they must sleep together. After all, it has been like this for more than decades.

In the bathroom, the two washed side by side.

After brushing his teeth, Sheng Jianan was rubbing his face. Jiang Chi held his waist and put it on him: "Smell me the smell of peach."

Sheng Jianan didn't understand. She took off the towel on her face and turned her head sideways: "What?"

"Let me smell peaches." Jiang Chi said it again and turned his face to him.

Sheng Jianan subconsciously shrank back on her shoulders, hung the towel on the shelf, and said, "That's what you just used."

"I know." Jiang Chi said, "It's quite sweet. I want to eat it when I smell it, but now it seems that there are no peaches for sale."

Hanging the towel, Sheng Jianan hummed and was turned over by Jiang Chi, and then his whole body was reached to the pool.

Jiang Chi stood in front of him, the tip of his nose came to his lips, sniffed, and Sheng Jianan subconsciously breathed lightly.

Jiang Chi, like a puppy, sniffed and smiled, "Why didn't I find the peach smell so good before?"

Sheng Jianan blinked, and her drooping eyes just fell on the bridge of Jiang Chi's tall nose. From his point of view, Jiang Chi's nose is really like a slide, which makes him want to shrink and slide on it.

A little further, Jiang Chi's lips were also very close to him. When he sniffed gently, Sheng Jianan always felt that it would accidentally touch it, causing him to unconsciously hold his breath. However, it can be accurately wiped every time.

"Peach smells sweet and makes people want to eat." Jiang Chi said, "But it's just normal to eat it."

-

After lunch, Jiang Chi went home, and Sheng Jianan took advantage of this gap to go back to the room to count his small treasury.

His small treasury consists of two parts, one is New Year's money from childhood to adulthood, and the other part is saved by pocket money from his parents.