Chapter 33

Chapter 33 My birthday, put your label

"What a coincidence." Jiang's mother turned her head and smiled, "Your grandfather is also here. Let's go and say hello."

Let's go there.

Sheng Jianan was still in a daze, and he felt Jiang Chi's hand sliding down and buckling his hand. He subconsciously turned his head, and Jiang Chi stepped forward and staggered Sheng Jianan, who had not yet reacted.

Ling Mo was also shocked by the side. He subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold Sheng Jianan. He saw Jiang Chi take him fast, hooked his long hand, and hugged the whole person.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Chi frowned slightly, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Ling Mo: "..."

What's wrong? It's not that some people don't walk well, have to hold hands, and ask what's wrong.

"It's okay." Sheng Jianan stood up and pulled off Jiang Chi's hand. "I didn't stand firm."

Jiang Chi looked at him for two seconds and didn't hold hands again. When Sheng Jianan walked there, he slowed down and followed him regularly.

Several elders laughed and saw Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi coming to face.

Grandpa Jiang immediately patted Jiang Chi on the shoulder and smiled, "Mimi, it was too late last time. Let me introduce it to you. This is my grandson, Jiang Chi. Jiang Chi, call me grandpa."

Jiang Chi knodded slightly and shouted politely, "Grandpa."

Grandpa Jiang nodded with satisfaction, patted Sheng Jianan on the shoulder, smiled, and said ostentatiously, "This is my little grandson, Sheng Jianan. I have been obedient and sensible since I was a child. I won the first place in the exam again and again. The first thing I did when I got a scholarship was to buy gifts for our family and invite me to dinner..."

This suddenly reminded Jiang Chi's past. Sheng Jianan was really sensible and won a scholarship. Mother Jiang proposed to go to the hotel to celebrate, and the two families had dinner together. There were a total of five elders present, and they received a carefully selected gift from Sheng Jianan on the Internet.

Jiang Chi didn't.

At that time, Jiang Chi was still foolish and happy. Thinking about his relationship with Sheng Jianan, Sheng Jianan must have prepared some big surprises for him. He was afraid that his parents would envy and jealous and planned to secretly give it to him. So when Mother Jiang asked him what gift he had received, she didn't say it was a secret and didn't tell her.

However, when they came home after dinner, both of them had washed up and lay on the bed. Sheng Jianan still had no movement at all.

As soon as he went to bed, Sheng Jianan noticed Jiang Chi staring at him resentfully. He probably could guess the reason. He said in a moment and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Where's my gift?" Jiang Chi asked quietly.

After a moment of silence, Sheng Jianan explained, "There is not enough money. I'll give it to you later."

Jiang Chi shouted and tasted, "They all have them, but I don't have it?"

Sheng Jianan: "..."

"Okay, okay." Jiang Chi said, "No one is more important than me."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

"Sheng Nannan." Jiang Chi asked sourly, "Am I the least important one in your heart?"

"..." Sheng Jianan thought for a moment and said, "No, I thought our relationship was not measured by gifts."

Jiang Chi took a meal and looked at him.