Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Don't move, the bed is going to collapse

Changing his pajamas, Sheng Jianan sat cross-legged on the bed, heard the noise from outside the curtain, opened the corner of the curtain, reached out to get the moisturizer.

However, after grabbing it twice, he didn't get it, but his hand was caught.

Sheng Jianan earned money and didn't pull it out. He simply opened the curtain and was suddenly pounced over by a tall figure, which shocked him.

"Sheng Nannan, I'm here to apply moisturizer for you."

After Jiang Chi finished speaking in his smiling voice, Sheng Jianan was pounced by him, and his whole body unconsciously leaned back. He was hugged by Jiang Chi in time and half-pressed on the guardrail at the head of the bed.

Sheng Jianan's eyes turned up and saw Jiang Chi in this posture and looked at him condescendingly, and her eyebrows were a little deeper than usual.

Seeing that Sheng Jianan had not moved, he looked back so calmly.

However, after a moment, he felt that the hand attached to his waist seemed to be spontaneously igniting, burning his back waist with a hot temperature. Silk pajamas are very slippery and close-fitting, and the curves of shape can be displayed by light printing.

After a while, the hand suddenly moved, and then there was a slight downward trend.

The temperature of the palm of his hand was too hot and the movement was also dangerous. Sheng Jianan immediately tightened his back and grabbed the hot hand.

Sheng Jianan's hands have never worked, and even his close clothes were washed by Jiang Chi. Jiang Chi never wanted him to touch it.

Because of the painting, he occasionally has a cocoon on his hand. After Jiang Chi knew about it, he would massage his hand mask every time after he finished painting. He feels sad while pressing and keeps talking. He is reluctant to draw and will make a lot of money for him.

Despite what he said, in fact, Jiang Chi will try his best to accompany him to protect him of what Sheng Jianan wants to do.

So much so that these hands were also raised by Jiang Chi, which was in sharp contrast to his slightly rough feel.

Jiang Chi grabbed Sheng Jianan's hand, hooked slightly at the corners of his mouth, got up and sat in front of him: "I'll paint it for you."

Sheng Jianan looked at the moisturizer in his hand and thought very briefly, and then suddenly thought that maybe Jiang Chi would do the things they had done again for the protagonist in the near future.

Sheng Jianan lowered his eyes slightly, and suddenly he was not very happy. He grabbed the moisturizer: "No, I'll do it myself."

Jiang Chi looked at Sheng Jianan and couldn't help raising his eyebrows. Is this suddenly unhappy? Why does he think his little Jianan has been in a little more mood recently?

Sheng Jianan has been very sensible and obedient since he was a child. He listens to the words of his elders very much, and his parents can listen to everything they say. A very soft child has not changed much since he was a child.

Recently, he seem to have become a little angry, and his whole body has become a little vivid.

But this is also very cute, very cute, and cute anyway. He hopes that Sheng Jianan can lose his temper with him more. No matter how he makes trouble, he is willing to coax him. No matter how he makes trouble, he will coax him for a lifetime.

Anyway, as long as it's Sheng Jianan, he likes it very much. Sometimes he wants to find a place where there are only two of them to live. There is no need to socialize, as long as he can see each other every day.