Chapter 42

Chapter 42 I came to you secretly

After a moment of silence, Jiang Chi slowly let go of his hand. Sheng Jianan's eyelashes trembled slightly, blinked and looked at the screen. After the last two photos flashed on it, the screen went out and everything calmed down.

He stood for a moment, felt the slight touch passed by Jiang Chi from behind, and slowly turned around.

As soon as he raised my eyes, he saw a large number of people around the playground, and some people still came to join in the fun one after another. It's like a concert.

Sheng Jianan was so immersed in the memories of the photo just now, and she was so moved that she didn't pay much attention to the crowd. At first sight of this scene, he couldn't help numbing.

Although Sheng Jianan has attracted much attention from childhood to adulter because of his outstanding appearance and excellent study. But he has never received so much attention because of this kind of thing.

In the past, whenever a boy confessed to him with flowers and candles, Jiang Chi would run out to fight with anger. Therefore, Sheng Jianan was very lucky. Most of the time, Jiang Chi bears this embarrassing scene of death for him.

Sheng Jianan raised his eyes and looked up at a girl watching behind him. After a moment of silence, he lowered his eyes.

This is the first time that Sheng Jianan has some unrealistic ideas, if only he could be invisible or transient now.

This embarrassing scene... Let Jiang Chi bear it alone.

However, Jiang Chi didn't know what Sheng Jianan was thinking. He looked at Sheng Jianan's beautiful eyebrows, aroused a little smile at the corners of his mouth, and took a step forward.

"Now the whole school knows that you have been booked by me." Jiang Chi smiled softly and then said, "I don't think anyone else dares to confess to you in the future."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

He knew that Jiang Chi was thinking like this.

From childhood to adult, whenever possible, Jiang Chi will swear sovereignty to the outside world whenever there is a chance, showing their absolute intimacy.

Sheng Jianan was wearing a short white down jacket today. The whole face was lined with purer and more beautiful, and his delicate skin was as white and transparent under the light of the night as if it were shining.

He lowered his eyelashes and was held by Jiang Chi behind his waist. He simply lowered his head and buried him in his chest.

"Jiang Chi." Sheng Jianan shouted.

Jiang Chi smiled and hummed.

Sheng Jianan: "I want to go back to the dormitory."

It's a little embarrassing.

When he returned to the dormitory, the two roommates were watching the live broadcast of confessions in the group. Seeing them coming back, he immediately clapped and applauded them. He was very well accepted of this matter.

"Congratulations, congratulations to the two most handsome boys of Xia University, on successfully digesting internally." Sansan applauded loudly and said, "Do I have to invite my roommate to dinner? Then we'll wait."

"Blessings." Lu Yu also smiled and said, "I know that you will have this day sooner or later."

Jiang Chi smiled generously and said, "Don't worry, sooner or later."

"Oh." One of the three surprised at a few roommates and said, "It suddenly occurred to me that I will be the only single dog in our dormitory in the future?"