Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Brother

On the third day of the holiday, the students from several classes of their high school formed a game. Considering the large number of people, everyone didn't make an appointment and directly ordered a large KTV private room. From 3:00 p.m. to evening.

At about 3:00 p.m. or 4 p.m., Ling Mo came to find Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan to set out.

He waited downstairs and saw the two people go downstairs and asked, "Jiang Chi, are you driving?"

"No." Jiang Chi said.
How did he hug Sheng Jianan while driving? And Ling Mo was there? He didn't let him talk to Sheng Jianan.

"I guess the road is a little congested these days on National Day." Sheng Jianan said, "Let's take the subway. Hurry up."

"That's right." Ling Mo nodded, "I went out with my mother in the morning, and the road was blocked for a long time."

Jiang Chi didn't care. He held Sheng Jianan in one hand and did not comment on this.

In fact, as long as he is with Sheng Jianan, he doesn't care what he does, and he is willing to eat anything.

Ling Mo glanced at him, subconsciously lowered down, swept away from their hands in their hands, and opened his eyes strangely.

-

Three people walked to the subway station.

Several of the boys were tall, and Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan looked outstanding, and they held hands, which attracted a lot of attention along the way.

When he is with them, Ling Mo can always feel this different ultra-high turnover rate. I often see some passers-by staring at Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan. At first, they may have looked good-looking, but when they glanced at their hand, they were slightly surprised.

Looking at that expression, Ling Mo guessed that they were thinking about whether the two boys were couples.

However, in the eyes of outsiders, Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan are absolutely a couple. After all, it doesn't matter to the boys who walk hand in hand on the road and hug them from time to time, and their own brothers are not.

However, in Ling Mo's opinion, their relationship is more like relatives and brothers.

After all, for more than ten years, I haven't seen them develop into other relationships, and those day and nights of getting along day and night must not be achieved by ordinary friendship.

Jiang Perverted Chi - a brother who has a particularly possessive brother.

The three of them stood on the subway platform. Ling Mo glanced at Jiang Chi and saw him leaning against Sheng Jianan's ears and talking about something. The corners of his lips bent, revealing a smile that others could hardly see. His heart was full of Sheng Jianan and turned a blind eye to the surroundings.

It's really worthless.

When the subway arrived at the station, three people walked in. There were just two vacant seats left in it. Ling Mo took over and waved to Sheng Jianan: "Nannan, here."

Sheng Jianan went over and sat down. Jiang Chi stood in front of him. At this time, he didn't forget to hold his hand.

Ling Mo didn't know how they stayed together every day, so sticky that he was like a light bulb.

The subway started and drove about two stops. A girl standing next to Sheng Jianan suddenly greeted them: "I'm sorry, excuse me."

The three followed the sound.