Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Either fall inlove with me or I will bully you

After staying in the dormitory for one night, Sheng Jianan couldn't stand Jiang Chi's lingering and went home with him the next night.

After going back this time, Jiang Chi did share a lot, at least not at some times, to bully him and cry.

As the days go by, winter goes to spring, the weather is getting warmer, and this season can gradually be changed into thinner coats.

Today, Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi were going back to their parents' house. Sheng Jianan walked into the cloakroom and looked for a spring coat.

Usually, Jiang Chi is tidying up their clothes. Sheng Jianan really didn't know where he put the spring clothes. He opened and looked at each cabinet.

When he opened the third cabinet, he saw the spring clothes and their junior and senior school uniforms hanging on it.

Sheng Jianan remembers that these school uniforms were still hanging in the wardrobe of the room where their grandfather lived. He don't know when Jiang Chi brought it back.

"Sheng Nannan, where are you?" Jiang Chi's voice came from outside.

He followed as if he guessed that Sheng Jianan was in the cloakroom, walking in this direction, and soon appeared at the door of the cloakroom.

"What are you going to wear?" Jiang Chi went to Sheng Jianan and asked.

As soon as he raised his eyes, he saw the school uniform inside.

"When did you bring these school uniforms?" Sheng Jianan asked.

"Just went to Grandpa's house that time." Jiang Chi said.

After a while, Jiang Chi smiled and said, "Sheng Nannan, wearing these school uniforms now must be no different from then."

He said gently pinched Sheng Jianan's nose: "It hasn't changed at all."

"...yes." Sheng Jianan retorted, "I have changed a lot from junior high school."

Jiang Chi looked at him and said, "Wait."

Then he turned into the room and found a thick photo album from the drawer.

"Look at it yourself." Jiang Chi opened two pages, pulled Sheng Jianan to the plush carpet, handed him the photo album, and pointed to Sheng Jianan in junior high school. "What's the change? Except for a slightly reduced version, what's the difference between it and now?"

In the photo, Sheng Jianan sat at the dining table for dinner. At that time, Jiang Chi took a picture of him and shouted at him. Sheng Jianan looked up when he heard this sound, and the scene was just captured by the camera.

The shooting distance was very close, and Sheng Jianan's face full of collagen was clearly photographed.

At that time, except for a little more baby fat than now, there was indeed little difference. It can be seen that Sheng Jianan grew up in exactly the same proportion.

Looking at Sheng Jianan in the photo, Jiang Chi couldn't help but feel proud. Such a lovely baby was his at that time. He can only hug and hold hands with him. No one else can touch it.

Jiang Chi suddenly felt that he was really prescient and knew how to find a good boyfriend for himself since he was a child.

His boyfriend sat cross-legged on the ground, looked at the thick photo album, and turned back. Seeing the photos of them in high school, each of them was him and Jiang Chi, and there were almost no single photos.