Chapter 32

Chapter 32 I won't leave you anyway

The two hugged in the dark for a long time. As the clock passed by minute and second, Jiang Chi's birthday arrived on time.

"Happy birthday." Sheng Jianan whispered in his ear.

His voice looked very soft in the dark and thick night, with a little muteness.

Obviously, it was just an ordinary happy birthday, and Jiang Chi didn't know why. Suddenly, he couldn't stand it and took Sheng Jianan to bed. He buried his face in his neck and sniffed deeply, and his voice was low and deep: "Happy birthday? What about the gift?"

"...You said no." Sheng Jianan said.

The words suddenly pecked at his neck.

Sheng Jianan was shocked and quickly reached out to stop: "There will be many people tomorrow who will be seen."

However, as soon as he raised his hand, he was easily detained by Jiang Chi.

"Do you still want to stop me with your strength?" Jiang Chi smiled hoarsely, "If I mention you, you are the same as a kitten."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

"What's wrong with being seen?" Jiang Chi smiled unsneakably. He didn't know what he thought of, and his tone became a little lighter. "Just show them, so that some people don't know how to hit my idea."

For a moment, Sheng Jianan was thinking, and he said who some people meant. Including that person...

After saying that, Jiang Chi smiled softly and said in his ear, "I really want to make a mark on you so that others can know at a glance that you are mine."

The birthday party was held in Jiangjia Villa on Saturday evening. So this morning is enough for Jiang Chi to sleep in a lazy sleep.

It's just that the dream didn't last long, and the mobile phone at the bedside table buzzed. Jiang Chi frowned in his sleep, covering Sheng Jianan's ear with one hand, pulling the cup and covering their heads in an attempt to avoid the disturbing vibration.

"You pick it up. Maybe my aunt called." Sheng Jianan tore off the quilt.

Jiang Chi's eyebrows were unhappy. He picked up his mobile phone and didn't even look at it. He put it directly in his ear.

"What time is it? Haven't you got up yet?" There came Mother Jiang's familiar voice, "Get up and go to the villa with me."

He went to bed late last night. Jiang Chi was so sleepy. He squinted at the time and immediately said speechlessly, "Isn't it night? What are you doing so early?"

"Don't tidy up the house over there?" Mother Jiang said, "And your room is empty. I have never lived in anyone. You move something and we will live on both sides in the future."

"I don't stop." Jiang Chi immediately refused. As soon as he heard this, he felt annoyed. In addition, he just woke up and got up a little angry.

"If you can't live, you have to move something and put it there." Jiang's mother said, "Let Nannan also carry something over. If you have time, you can go there to live and play."

Jiang Chi listened to the phone with his eyes closed, stroked Sheng Jianan's silky pajamas on his back with one hand, smiled softly, and his tone slowed down a little. He said proudly, "He doesn't live there. We have our own house."

"..." Mother Jiang stubborn and didn't bother to say more to him, "But if you go back 20 years, I won't let you be born."

Jiang Chi: "..."