Chapter 75 High School 11

Chapter 75 If we met in highschool

The room was very quiet, and there was a seemingly ambiguity.

Sheng Jianan squeezed his lower lip slightly, picked up the water glass at hand and took a sip, as if he was deliberately avoiding the topic.

Jiang Chi didn't force it. He watched him pour down half a glass of water in one breath.

When Sheng Jianan put down the water glass and planned to twist the lid, Jiang Chi said, "Give me a drink."

Sheng Jianan gave him a meal, and then handed him the water glass.

After taking it, Jiang Chi smiled and asked, "Can I drink it directly?"

Sheng Jianan didn't understand and looked at him sideways. However, when he looked at him, he instantly understood what he meant. He put aside his eyes and ummed.

With a hook on the corners of Jiang Chi's lips, he looked up and drank all the rest of the water.

The beautiful throat knot shrugged between the smooth necks, which was particularly eye-catching and a little sexy.

Sheng Jianan noticed that he could not help glimping away, lingering slightly, quickly moving away, and his eyes fell to the corner of the desk.

He has a slight obsession with cleanliness. He always likes to wash and wipe things, and doesn't like to share a cup with others. He feels unhygienic.

In Sheng Jianan's impression, Jiang Chi was the first person to drink water directly from his glass.

But... he doesn't seem to be so repulsive.

At about nine o'clock, Sheng's mother, who was walking, came back. Jiang Chi was embarrassed to stay any more and said goodbye to Sheng's mother. Sheng's mother warmly invited him to play again in the future, and then asked Sheng Jianan to send Jiang Chi out.

When they arrived at the door, the two blew the summer evening breeze and stayed by the roadside for a while.

He don't know if he was too wordy in the room just now. Jiang Chi doesn't seem to think of anything to say now.

"I'll go back first. Be careful on your way." Sheng Jianan said.

Jiang Chi looked at him and gave him a slow "um-huh".

Sheng Jianan waved to him and turned around and left.

After a while, he heard Jiang Chi shouting behind him, "Sheng Nannan."

Sheng Jianan turned her head when she heard Jiang Chi smile and said, "I'll pick you up the morning after tomorrow."

The clear voice drank the evening breeze in summer, revealing a vigorous sense of youth.

After two seconds of silence, Sheng Jianan looked at him and nodded.

The radian on Jiang Chi's lips immediately enlarged and shouted, "It's okay. Go back."

Sheng Jianan took a look at him more and then turned around and walked back to the community.

It was not until Sheng Jianan's back disappeared at the corner that Jiang Chi stayed in place and smiled that he pedalled and rode back.

The evening breeze at night blew his hair, poured into his collar, and blew the teenager's heartbeat.

-

When he got home, it was only ten o'clock.

As soon as Jiang Chi opened the door, he was blinded by Jiang's mother watching TV on the sofa in the living room.