Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Kiss the sleeping beauty

After breakfast and returning to the camp, the other students have got up one after another and are discussing something together.

Seeing Ling Mo walking over as soon as possible, he went to gossip and said, "What are you talking about? So excited.""

When several male classmates saw him, they turned their heads and looked at Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan who came hand in hand behind them, and said with a smile, "We are saying that there are couples here at night."

"What kind of couple?" Jiang Chi walked to them and stopped.

"You didn't hear it last night?" The boy said, "There are a lot of couples here at night. I have had insomnia all night, and it doesn't work to wear earplugs."

Originally, Sheng Jianan didn't understand it until she heard the second half of the sentence.

As soon as he entered the team of the little couple, he kissed him in the tent for half a night last night. Sheng Jianan looked a little embarrassed and lowered his eyes slightly. Yu Guang saw Jiang Chi glimping at him.

Sheng Jianan turned his head and looked over.

Jiang Chi stared at him for a while, came to his ear, and asked innocently, "What are they talking about?"

Don't pretend too clearly.

Sheng Jianan looked at him for a moment and shook his head with cooperation: "I don't know."

Unlike Jiang Chi, when Sheng Jianan looks at people with beautiful eyes, he will look innocent and simple and cute.

Jiang Chi couldn't help sneeming. He laughed out, pressed his head on his shoulder, and kept laughing: "Sheng Nannan, you have a long heart."

After laughing for a while, Jiang Chi suddenly raised his head and stared straight at Sheng Jianan: "Since you don't know, why don't I tell you?"

After a moment of silence, Sheng Jianan looked sideways at Jiang Chi and shouted, "Jiang Chi."

Seeing that his tone suddenly became serious, Jiang Chi immediately answered obediently and deliberately shouted, "Ask, what's your boyfriend's order?"

Jiang Chi's voice was not suppressed at all. Several male classmates who were supposed to talk about twitter heard his "boyfriend" and turned their heads and looked at them one after another.

"Yo." A male classmate joked, "I didn't expect that our brother Chi looks so cool. He is still a model boyfriend. Look, look, how obedient."

Another classmate Youyou said, "I just suffered a night's critical blow last night. Before I had breakfast today, I was stuffed with a mouthful of dog food. You don't want our single dogs to live, do you?"

"Sheng Jianan, I have always had a very curious question to ask you." Other students asked with a smile, "Isn't our brother Chi very obedient in front of you? The time he played with us before was not so gentle."

"...It's okay." Sheng Jianan glanced at Jiang Chi and said, "He just looks cold, but he is actually quite talkative."

"Is it easy to talk?" Another classmate smiled, "Is that in front of you? Or mention you, otherwise I've never seen anyone he is so talkative to."

"Where are you?" Ling Mo couldn't help saying, "I have known him for more than ten years, and he can only rub his bright smiling face when he follow Nannan."

"Okay." Jiang Chi hooked slightly the corners of his mouth, smiled and said, "Don't slander me in front of my boyfriend, okay?"

"It's use slander." Ling Mo said, "Your boyfriend has known you for more than ten years. He knows more about your virtue than yourself."