Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Disobedient children will be kiss by me

This is a love movie, which contains group portrait movies with various stages, multiple sexual orientations, and multiple love stories.

The tone of the whole movie is very relaxed, full of romance and warmth, especially suitable for watching with your lover in such a cold winter.

Sheng Jianan leaned against Jiang Chi's arms, and Jiang Chi hugged him tightly and leaned him. From time to time, the two expressed their own views on the content of the film.

After ten o'clock in the evening, the film came to an end, and the protagonists of multiple storylines finally came to fruit and kissed romantically on a snowy night in winter. A warm kiss came out of the sound.

Seeing this picture, Sheng Jianan's eyes flashed slightly and drooped down. He felt that Jiang Chi's hand around his waist was a little heavy, rubbing back and forth with one hand against the thin lined coat inside him.

Sheng Jianan paused, didn't say anything, raised his eyes again, and saw the screen turning the picture. Now there is another same-sex couple, kissing each other while talking on the sofa at home, expressing their sincere love for each other.

Following Sheng Jianan, he felt Jiang Chi's lips rubbing on his face, and the breath spraying was burning in the cold winter.

At this time, Jiang Chi put his arms around him tighter. Sheng Jianan obviously felt that the breathing in his ear was heavy, and something behind him touched him faintly.

Sheng Jianan: "..."

Although Jiang Chi has always liked to get close to him, for example, he likes to hug him, likes to sticks to him, and even likes to sniff on him. But Sheng Jianan had always felt that his intimacy was really pure, just a simple love, and did not involve any desire.

He has never felt that Jiang Chi is a lustful person like this in the recent period.

It seems that since he said he liked boys, Jiang Chi has opened up Ren Du's second veins, completely released him, and showed himself in front of him.

But before that, Jiang Chi's reaction to this aspect was a little evasive. At least he won't hug him as openly as he is now, or even want to hug him tighter, for fear that he doesn't know.

The temperature of the rear car gradually rose, and Jiang Chi pecked a few shallowly and ambiguously at the back of his neck. Sheng Jianan's throat moved, her lips opened slightly, and she spit out gently. She still planned to get up from Jiang Chi's arms.

In fact, he also looked forward to being closer to Jiang Chi, but not in such a public place.

Seeing him sitting up, Jiang Chi didn't say anything. Looking at the tip of his slightly red ears, he smiled, calmed down for a moment, and got up to pack up.

The open-air cinema is a little far from home, and it's almost eleven o'clock on the way back.

Jiang Chi was driving, and Sheng Jianan nested in the co-pilot's seat, covered with a blanket, and closed his eyes to refresh himself.

Taking advantage of the gap of the red light, Jiang Chi glanced at him, smiled, and couldn't help shaving the tip of his nose.

Just then, his mobile phone rang. Jiang Chi glanced at it, clicked to answer, and heard Jiang's mother's voice coming out of the car Bluetooth.

"Jiang Chi, where did you take Nannan?" Jiang Ma asked.

Jiang Chi frowned, looked at Sheng Jianan, who had just opened his eyes in the co-pilot's seat, and said, "Where can I take? No, I said Mom, are you so protective of him? I'm so unreliable in your eyes?"