Chapter 68 High School 4

Chapter 68 If we met in highschool

When Sheng Jianan returned to the classroom, Jiang Chi was not in the classroom, but he put a bottle of water on his desk, which proves that he had just come back.

Walking back to his seat, Sheng Jianan looked at the drink in her hand and thought about it. He took out the peach fudge from his schoolbag, poured out the remaining ones and put them on Jiangchi's table. Then take out the book preview of the next lesson.

The next class is a math class. It didn't take long to ring the bell. Jiang Chi hasn't come back yet. The math teacher wrote the error-prone questions on last week's paper on the blackboard and asked Sheng Jianan to do it by name.

When Sheng Jianan was halfway through the title, Jiang Chi's figure appeared at the door slowly.

He couldn't help raising his eyebrows when he saw Sheng Jianan in front of the blackboard.

"Report." Jiang Chi stood at the door of the classroom, stared at Sheng Jianan, and shouted scatteredly.

Sheng Jianan turned his head when he heard the sound and looked directly opposite Jiang Chi's sight.

The corners of Jiang Chi's mouth were slightly raised.

Sheng Jianan didn't stay much and continued to write the topic.

The math teacher continued to talk about himself like he couldn't see Jiang Chi.

"Report!" Jiang Chi shouted again.

The math teacher turned his head, stared at him for a few seconds, and said with no expression, "Come in."

Jiang Chi smiled and said politely, "Mr. Xie."

There was a low laughter under the podium.

After entering the classroom, Jiang Chi did not turn through the aisle next to him, but went straight behind Sheng Jianan, stopped, and watched him write the title like this.

Sceived his figure, Sheng Jianan turned his head slightly.

Jiang Chi's eyes drooped, raised his eyebrows slightly and raised his chin at him.

Meaning: Look what I'm doing and write about you.

Sheng Jianan: "..."

Sheng Jianan was silent for a moment, unaffected by him, and continued to write the topic. Jiang Chi stood behind him and seemed to learn very seriously.

The distance between the two is a little close.

With the writing, Sheng Jianan raised his eyes and glanced at the question. He retreated a little, and then bumped into Jiang Chi, who was close to him behind him and put it into his arms.

Sheng Jianan subconsciously collided with Jiang Chi's lower eyes on one side of his head, and his two faces suddenly pulled closer.

Jiang Chi stared at him condescendingly with dark eyes.

Looking at the people close at hand, Sheng Jianan couldn't help but be stunned.

At this time, there was an uproar in the classroom, and a group of naughty boys saw the scene and immediately made all kinds of noises.

The math teacher who was talking endlessly turned around and saw that Jiang Chi was still here.

He frowned and said, "What are you doing here?"

Jiang Chi shrugged his shoulders innocently: "Look at the topic."

The math teacher stared at him for two seconds before saying, "I like it so much. I copied this question ten times after class. Go down!"