Chapter 37

Chapter 37 People have desires and I also want to fall inlove

The whole carriage was very quiet, and the small rustling sounds seemed to melt into the background in the silence.

The two looked at each other quietly in this isolated place.

After a long time, Jiang Chi easily opened his hand, and the blindfold covered Sheng Jianan's sight again.

He couldn't see Jiang Chi, so he could only faintly feel that Jiang Chi seemed to be moving, followed his breath and leaned against him.

"Sheng Nannan." Jiang Chi shouted in his ear, with a smile in his voice, "Don't have any objection."

It is still the same as his past speaking style.

Sheng Jianan's lips moved slightly and didn't say anything.

Jiang Chi looked at his beautiful lips open slightly. He seemed to want to speak, but he didn't say it. He smiled and said, "We didn't kiss when we were young."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

When he was a child, a five- or six-year-old child was ignorant. He kissed him casually and drooled. Can he be the same as twenty-year-old?

Jiang Chi leaned against Sheng Jianan sideways and looked at half of his face outside.

Seeing that he was silent, after a moment, Jiang Chi raised the corners of his lips and said proudly, "Our first kiss is gone."

Let's see who dares to laugh at him for the first kiss in the future.

It's such a big deal. Jiang Chi was almost teased from high school to college, as if they had been in love, which was so glorious.

Even if they have been in love, do they have Sheng Jianan? These people are not jealous of him yet.

After a while, Sheng Jianan squeezed her lips and felt that there seemed to be the temperature left by Jiang Chi on her lips.

He was silent and said, "...this is not the first kiss."

"Why don't you count?" Jiang Chi stopped doing it as soon as he heard this and retorted, "Of course, we haven't kissed anyone else."

"...The kiss between couples can be regarded as the first kiss." Sheng Jianan said.

Hearing this, Jiang Chi suddenly became silent and quietly stared at Sheng Jianan's black blindfold, as if he wanted to find something through the blindfold.

After a while, my eyes couldn't help but skimming down and fell on the plump and moist lips. After looking at it for a moment, he left his eyes, swallowed his throat and took out the mineral water from the bag.

Seeing that he was silent, there was another rustling movement. After a while, Sheng Jianan said, "We can count as kissing between friends at most."

After drinking two sips of water, he moistened his dry throat, and suddenly smiled when he heard this Jiang Chi.

As he twisted the cap of the bottle, he said, "Sheng Nannan, think about what you said last time. Didn't you say that your friends can't kiss? Now that the first kiss is gone, it is said that this is a kiss between friends, not counting. What? Do you want to have your first kiss?"

He just moistened his mouth and his voice was much clearer.

Seeing that Sheng Jianan had nothing to say, Jiang Chi continued, "Since this is not the first kiss, it's all kisses between friends anyway, why didn't you let me kiss before?"

"...Jiang Chi, you are really unreasonable." Sheng Jianan couldn't explain his distortion. Anyway, he is reasonable anyway. "Didn't you kiss it first?"

"I kissed it first." Jiang Chi was very righteous. He came over and put his hand around him. "Why can't I kiss you? Why isn't this the first kiss?"