Chapter 74 High School 10

Chapter 74 If we met in highschool

Sheng Jianan raised his eyelids and looked at him, as if he were asking, "What's the matter?" Jiang Chi couldn't help laughing.

Anyway, he wants to laugh at everything he is doing.

Seeing Jiang Chi staring at him and smiling without saying anything, Sheng Jianan asked, "What's the matter?"

"It's okay." Jiang Chi shrugged his shoulders and said, "I can't call you."

Looking at his eyes, Sheng Jianan lowered his eyes and complained in a low voice, "Bore."

Jiang Chi smiled, and the tip of his tongue couldn't help licking the tip of his teeth. He couldn't say what it was like, but it was sweet to his heart.

Soon after Sheng's mother came back, they officially began to eat.

At the table, Jiang Chi ate a dish and praised a dish, which coaxed Sheng's mother to be happy.

When the meal was about to do, Sheng's mother said to Sheng Jianan, "You should also pay attention to nutritional balance when you live in school in the future, eat more fruits and vegetables, and eat less fried food, okay?"

"Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan nodded, "I know."

Jiang Chi glanced at Sheng's mother and Sheng Jianan.

"Has the dormitory been arranged?" Sheng's mother asked again.

"Well, the teacher said he could move in at any time." Sheng Jianan said.

Jiang Chi raised his eyebrows and was slightly surprised. Seeing that Sheng's mother hadn't said anything more, he asked, "Do you want accommodation?"

Sheng Jianan raised his head and nodded to him: "Uh-huh."

Sheng's mother explained with a smile, "My father and Nannan are busy with me and often go on business trips. I heard that the environment in your dormitory is not bad, so we discussed that we want Nannan to stay."

Jiang Chi was silent for a while, and then Chaosheng's mother smiled and said, "I've been there once. It's good."

After saying that, he turned his eyes and looked at Sheng Jianan.

He was bowing his head, picking up the meal obediently, taking a small bite of food, and not wasting a grain of rice, just like a five- or six-year-old child.

Jiang Chi couldn't help bent his lips and smiled. Looking at Sheng Jianan like this, he seemed to imagine what he looked like when he was a child.

It must be very cute.

He want to see.

Well, it's a pity that he didn't know Sheng Jianan when he was a child, otherwise Sheng Jianan would have been super cute when he was a child. Big eyes, long eyelashes, and flesh face, like a big white bun.

If he saw it when he was a child, he would definitely run away if he grabbed it, and he would not bring it back to Sheng's parents.

The point is that Sheng Jianan, who was a child, must be more obedient than now. The young kitten has no attack power at all, so it is more convenient for him to bully and suck cats every day.

Jiang Chi: "..."

Jiang Chi, who was already a little used to his perverted side, silent for a moment and lowered his head to eat silently. Resolutely not showing a trace of robber behavior that really wants to rob his son in front of Sheng's mother.

In fact, Jiang Chi also felt a headache about the occasional idea of taking Sheng Jianan as his own.

After all, he is a high school student with a normal moral sense after more than ten years of education. What kind of strange perverted psychology does he want to take them away and secretly hide them?