Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The protagonist appeared

Sheng Jianan put his hands around Jiang Chi's neck, wore a white shirt he had just taken off, sat on the washstand bare legs, and Jiang Chi's bath towel was seated underneath.

Jiang Chi was naked, put his forehead against his forehead, stroked Sheng Jianan's face, looked at his squinting eyes, slightly separated red lips, and brushed the sweat between his temples and foreheads.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Jiang Chi asked, "Do you want to go to the hospital?"

Sheng Jianan blinked slightly in a trance. After a while, he shook his head and his voice was slightly hoarse: "It's okay."

Jiang Chi took off his remaining shirt to him, naked, sweaty and hormones. Sheng Jianan blinked and closed again.

Jiang Chi looked at him for a moment, printed a kiss on his forehead, and gently clicked on the tip of his delicate nose, and said, "Then go to bed. It's late."

Sheng Jianan raised his eyes and nodded obediently.

Jiang Chi took him down. As soon as Sheng Jianan touched the ground, his legs softened and fell straight down, and was caught by Jiang Chi in time.

Jiang Chi couldn't help laughing, and then picked him up, walked out of the bathroom, and put his hands and feet lightly by the bed ladder.

"Can you climb by yourself?" Jiang Chi asked, with a smile in his voice, and he knew that he didn't think of a good thing.

"...Yes." Sheng Jianan struggled his legs in place, held the bed ladder, and slowly climbed up step by step. Jiang Chi stood behind him and looked at him, holding his waist with both hands, and sending him up with strength to prevent his legs from falling softly.

When he reached the last step, Sheng Jianan raised his knee to climb to bed and accidentally bumped into Jiang Chi behind him. Jiang Chi raised his eyes and put his round buttock line in front of him.

It disappeared in an instant.

Sheng Jianan climbed to bed.

Jiang Chi stayed where he was for two seconds and was stunned. He stepped on a light step and went up to see Sheng Jianan. He really looks a little tired and has lied obediently.

Jiang Chi touched his forehead, his temperature was normal, and confirmed again, "Isn't it really uncomfortable?"

"Uh-huh." Sheng Jianan nodded with a shy face, "It should be ordinary... that kind of medicine."

Jiang Chi looked at him and smiled, "It's not ordinary. My hands will almost be used up tomorrow."

Sheng Jianan recalled what happened just now in an instant. Don't open his eyes, and his ears are slightly red. However, when his eyes turned down, he inadvertently glanced at Jiang Chi's waist. Suddenly, there was a trace of enthusiasm on his face and turned his head to the other side.

"Go to bed early and let's talk about the rest when you wake up tomorrow." Jiang Chi bent over and kissed him on the forehead, tucked the quilt for him, and got out of bed.

Then Sheng Jianan heard Jiang Chi walking back to the bathroom and stayed in it for a long time. After falling asleep for a long time, he didn't hear the shower in the bathroom.

Until midnight, Sheng Jianan vaguely noticed that someone had climbed his bed.

With a familiar breath, Jiang Chi hugged him from behind, gently branded a few kisses on the back of his neck, put his lips to his ear, and his voice was low and stubborn: "You are mine, it can only be mine."