Chapter 72 High School 8

Chapter 72 If we met in highschool

Looking at him for a moment, Sheng Jianan asked softly, "What's the matter?"

He was always so patient and soft that Jiang Chi couldn't help itching when he heard it. In contrast, he seems to be a little unreasonable.

Jiang Chi looked at him and said after a while, "Yes."

Sheng Jianan waited for a while, waited until he continued to speak, and asked, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Chi slid down, lingered on the logo of Sheng Jianan's school uniform, licked the tip of his teeth, and said, "Didn't you mean to invite me to dinner?"

Sheng Jianan nodded patiently and ummed.

Jiang Chi smiled and said, "Then today?"

Sheng Jianan thought for a moment and said, "Yes, do you mind one more person?"

Jiang Chi shrugged his shoulders.

"Then what do you want to eat?" Sheng Jianan asked again.

"As casual." Jiang Chi said inadvertently. Thinking about it, he said, "Canteen."

Seeing this scene, the first few boys looked at each other in consternation, confused, and they couldn't understand what Jiang Chi was doing.

The last group gave up their original plan to go out to eat and rerouted to the canteen.

On the way to the canteen, Ling Mo and two boys walked to the end.

One of the boys looked at Jiang Chi in front of him, thought for a moment, and said curiously, "Well, do you think Jiang Chi has been a little strange recently?"

"Yes." Another boy raised his head when he heard the words. Then he touched his chin and looked at the back side by side in front of him with a thoughtful face. "I found that he was really good to his new classmate."

Ling Mo smiled and stared over: "What's the best?"

"Don't you think so?" The boy looked at Ling Mo with a strange face. His eyes seemed to say, "You are still young with Jiang Chi" and "Who do you usually do Jiang Chi do this..."

He thought about it a little and thought about it before saying, "Owe. Yes, it's just a yawn. It's flirting. If you have nothing to do, just like to owe your new classmate."

"At first, I thought he didn't like his new classmate." Another boy laughed and said, "After all, the new classmate are really a little different from us."

"What's the difference?" Ling Mo is a little curious.

"How to say it?" The boy meditated slightly, "The new classmates are like the kind of protagonist who bring their own light everywhere they go. We are like group performances passing by in the TV series."

Ling Mo smiled and said, "That's not the way. Jiang Chi is also very good-looking. Why can you mix a supporting role?"

"It's true." The boy was amused by him, "We brother Chi is so handsome that at least we can mix with the most handsome villain in the whole play."

"No, you two have gone a long way." Another boy brought back the topic, "What do you mean by Jiang Chi?" He won't really fall down in his family. He is going to be angry. He wants his new classmates to give him free make-up lessons, right?"

Ling Mo laughed out, and then said casually, "You might as well say that he wants to chase his new classmates."

As soon as this came out, the other two laughed together.