Chapter 85 High School 21

Chapter 85 If we met in highschool

Sheng Jianan: "..."

This is also the first time that Sheng Jianan has seen someone confess so well.

This is simply not like confessing, but a naked threat.

Neither of them spoke, the atmosphere was solidified, and the bell rang soon after class.

Jiang Chi glanced at Sheng Jianan, turned his back and said, "Come up, I'll carry you."

Sheng Jianan raised his leg and turned his ankle.

It's okay. It only hurts a little when you move, which doesn't affect walking.

"No, I can go." Sheng Jianan said, "It doesn't hurt very much."

"Come on." Jiang Chi grabbed his hand and looked back at him, "You don't want me to take you to the classroom, do you?"

In a moment of silence, Sheng Jianan slowly stretched out his hand and put his hands around Jiang Chi's neck.

Fortunately, it's class time now. They haven't met anyone all the way to the teaching building. However, it is inevitable that the students in the classroom on the first floor could see it sideways, and some people exclaimed when they saw them, but they were soon stopped by the teacher.

Sheng Jianan put his chin on Jiang Chi's shoulder, and most of his face was hidden in his arms.

From Jiang Chi's perspective, He can only see him looking around with beautiful eyes, as if in case of whether a teacher came out.

He always inadvertently makes some cute little moves, and can poke Jiang Chi's cute spots almost all the time.

Hearing Jiang Chi smiling, Sheng Jianan lowered his eyes and looked at his side face.

After a long time, he said, "Are you tired? You can let me down. I can go myself."

Jiang Chi looked at him: "Sheng Jianan, you don't know I'm chasing you, do you?"

Sheng Jianan was confused and didn't understand why he talked about this topic again.

Seeing Sheng Jianan lower his eyes slightly, showing a little embarrassing look, he buried his head a little lower.

Jiang Chi smiled as he wished.

"You know now." Jiang Chi said, his eyes turned forward, "I'm chasing you."

Sheng Jianan: "..."

Obviously, it is a threat.

-

In a blink of an eye, the week of courses passed again, ushering in a weekend.

Sheng Jianan is going home today. Jiang Chi felt unhappy all day long. He played with a pen in his hand and was absent-minded.

There have even been some ideas to prepare for a day.

If Sheng Jianan goes to Xia University and he examines the nearest school at Xia University, there will be two stops between them.

Even if you take a taxi and wait for the bus, it will take ten minutes anyway. This is not the time to walk on campus.

Originally, they had to attend classes most of the time. If Sheng Jianan's class crossed with him, Sheng Jianan would definitely not allow him to skip class.

So even if he rushes to Xia after class every day, he has very little time to get along with Sheng Jianan.

Not to mention that in case Sheng Jianan stays, there are classmates who are interested in him in the dormitory.