Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Are we lovers? Hmm

Jiang Chi was stunned, but in a flash, he quickly leaned over to chase him.

Sheng Jianan have half-sagging eyes and planned to side slightly, but Jiang Chi held his hand aside him.

Following the pressure of a heavy force, Jiang Chi sealed his lips. His kissing was strange, but fierce, domineering and arrogantly crushed Sheng Jianan's lips, leaving no gap between the two lips.

Suddenly, he was gagged hard, and Sheng Jianan couldn't breathe for a moment and issued a fragile exhortation.

Jiang Chi's kiss was like him. It was really too domineering. Obviously, his lips were pressing on his lips, but Sheng Jianan could hardly breathe. His gasping instinct subconsciously raised his hand to push Jiang Chi away a little.

However, at this moment, Jiang Chi was like a crazy wolf dog, almost out of his sense. He realized that Sheng Jianan wanted to resist and just wanted to ask for it more force.

He suppressed Sheng Jianan's struggling hand, put one hand to his slender back neck, held it lightly, and raised it slightly, causing Sheng Jianan to raise his neck slightly and greet his fierce kiss more conveniently. It seems that I can't wait to swallow it.

Sheng Jianan couldn't struggle, so she could only take advantage of the gap between Jiang Chi's grinding back and forth, slightly open her lips and gasped.

Jiang Chi crushed the long-awaited lip flap for a long time, gnawing and sucking the sweet pulp back and forth like a peach, and sucking all the sweet juice overflowing pulp.

There were beautiful guitars and songs outside, and there were many laughter after another, mixed with the overflowing sucking between their lips and teeth in Sheng Jianan's ear, causing his eyelashes to tremble.

"Jiang Chi..." Sheng Jianan couldn't push him away and was a little breathless. He could only shout through the gap. His voice was soft, thin, with a little breathless gasp.

This feeling is too exciting for Sheng Jianan. While he was eager to kiss Jiang Chi, he felt as if Jiang Chi was about to suffocate him.

Fortunately, Jiang Chi realized his intention and was finally willing to let him go a little, relaxed the strength on his lips, squeezed his lips and gave him enough breathing space.

Suddenly, when she breathed fresh air, Sheng Jianan couldn't help shaking and took two deep breaths.

It seemed that seeing him breathe enough, Jiang Chi couldn't wait to overturn it again, licked his lips, licked it around along his lip line, and then kissed it.

Without suffocation, Sheng Jianan gradually began to cooperate with this kiss, holding Jiang Chi's hem in one hand, and after a moment, he raised his hand around his neck.

As he moved, Jiang Chi buckled Sheng Jianan's finger, crossed his finger and tightly with his ten fingers. Then he was domineering and unscrupulously cut his lips.

The hot temperature in an instant blocked Sheng Jianan's lips.

Jiang Chi poked in the tip of his tongue, swept his white teeth brutely, and tasted a stronger peach flavor. Sweet juice can almost drown him, and he also let himself indulge deeper.

Jiang Chi and Sheng Jianan's tents are almost surrounded by people in the busiest part of the campground, and they can hear words everywhere, sometimes light and heavy, and they hid in this narrow and dark tent and kissed fiercely.

This feeling, which seemed to be spyed, and very hidden, brought a trace of extra intensity and excitement to both of them.

The originally warm body also continued to rise with the temperature between lips and teeth, and Sheng Jianan faintly felt a little sweaty on her body.