Chapter 40

Chapter 40 I like boys and I want to fall inlove with a boy

Just as Jiang Chi was thinking nonsense, Sheng Jianan hung up the phone. He wiped his wet hair under the bath towel and said to Jiang Chi, "Get up and clean it up. The senior sister said that there were still more than two hours left. Go to eat the outdoor barbecue of the hotel and leave directly after eating."

After saying that, he didn't hear Jiang Chi's movement. Sheng Jianan looked back and saw that Jiang Chi just raised his legs and walked out of the pool.

He is wearing a pair of tight black swimming trunks, and some places look particularly conspicuous. What Sheng Jianan wanted to say immediately swallowed back to her throat. He didn't dare to stay too much and took the lead in entering the bathroom.

The back garden of the hot spring hotel is equipped with an outdoor barbecue. The ingredients are skewered in advance, and there are special service staff throughout the way. Of course, you can also do it yourself.

In the middle of winter, it was dark early, only around four o'clock, and the sky was gray. A warm light has also been hung on the barbecue stall in the hotel garden. The smoke of the barbecue is filled under the lamp and dispersed in the cold winter, which is very atmosphereful.

When Sheng Jianan and Jiang Chi arrived, Gu Panyu and several of their organizers were already preparing there, pouring drinks for everyone and ordering some barbecues that meet the public taste.

"Are you here?" Seeing them coming, Gu Panyu greeted Sheng Jianan with a smile. Then he handed him a few bottles of juice, and a bottle of soda to Jiang Chi beside him.

After taking over the juice, Sheng Jianan politely said, "Thank you, senior sister. Is there anything I need our help?"

"It doesn't seem to be anything." Gu Panyu turned his head and swept around, withdrew his eyes, glanced at Jiang Chi, and said to Sheng Jianan, "We have a large number of people. I'm afraid everyone will come over later. It's too late for the barbecue master. If you want to eat something, you can bake it yourself first."

"Okay." Sheng Jianan looked at the barbecue stall and said, "Senior sister, why don't you ask them what they eat? Jiang Chi and I can help us bake some first."

Gu Panyu thought for a moment and nodded: "It's okay."

When Gu Panyu went to get his mobile phone, Sheng Jianan went to the ingredients of the barbecue stall and looked at it. It was very clean and fresh. He was going to pick some to roast it first.

Just as he was about to get the ingredients, his WeChat voice and Jiang Chi rang at the same time.

Sheng Jianan took out his mobile phone and looked at it. It was the voice initiated by Ling Mo in the group.

He picked it up and heard Ling Mo at the other end say hurriedly, "Nannan, I heard that there is not much seafood. Take more quickly. Bring me five oysters, no, ten. Bring some more shrimp..."

Listening to Ling Mo crackling and reporting a lot, Sheng Jianan looked at a circle of ingredients and said, "I see."

"Fortunately, you're here." Ling Mo breathed a sigh of relief. He couldn't eat what he wanted to eat. There was no soul to eat barbecue.

"I'm coming down soon." Ling Mo said, "Oh, by the way, where's Jiang Chi? Why doesn't he answer the voice? He is willing to let the two talk for so long."

After a pause, Ling Mo guessed, "Is he at the barbecue?"

"No, he's next to me." Sheng Jianan glanced sideways and saw Jiang Chi lowering his eyes, looking at a little energetic.