CHAPTER FOUR.

This chapter is dedicated to D_Raregold, Thank you so much for your love🙌
       It is just three pm and I just finished the pile of files on my table,I leaned backward on my rocking chair.
    "What a day!" I heaved a sign of relief.
      Immediately my phone beeped, I quickly picked it up, it is from Kelvin.
Let's watch movie together I will pick you up from office by 5:00pm.
   I jumped up in excitement 'wait ivy King's don't tell me that you are already falling in love with Kelvin No!No!No! I can't let this happen, I have to crop this feeling out before it gets too late '
       ' But he is so lovely ' another part of me resisted.
        "No! These is a contract marriage I can't let this happen"
       I checked the time from the wall clock and it is 4:30pm
        'Oh my gosh, he will soon be here I need to leave urgently '
    I picked up my bag, I rushed to my secretary and gave her  some instructions, I rushed to my chocolate car and drove off in haste.
     I smiled as I rest my head on the floor beside the blue sea at the beach, "oh! what a relief"
   No matter how hard I try Kelvin keeps coming back to my memory, maybe I should just dive into the river.
    As soon as it was 6:00pm, I drove back to the office, Everyone has gone home so it was very quiet, I opened my office door and peeped into the darkness, I searched for the bulb switch and switched on the light. I sat on my chair happy and satisfied, I would leave for home as soon as it is 12:00 am.
   For the main time I will watch video's on tiktok, Kelvin sent me a message  (i can understand that you weren't able to make it, maybe another day)
" yap! Another day" I chuckled more like a laughter, I checked the time again then I realised that the sayings were right ' time wait for no man ' it was 12 am.
         I picked up my bag and walked to my car, I greeted the security officer good night and drove to my home, " home sweet home" I mumbled, what is wrong with you Ivy that place will never! be your home.
         I gently opened the gate and removed my shoes in order for my footsteps to not be heard. I phoned Cynthia to open the door since the doorbell would make noise.
       "Welcome Iv..."
       "Shhh!" I beckoned onto her
        "Is kelvin asleep" I whispered.
        "Yes , Kelvin is asleep"
        "OK, thanks" I told her indirectly telling her that her job is done but it looked like she didn't get the message well.
          "Should I bring your food" she asked me.
          " I am not hungry thank you, you can leave" This time around I was more clearer, she turned and left.
           " Finally " I sighed as I gently closed the door and tiptoed upstairs but I didn't go to my room without confirming that Kelvin was fast asleep before I left for my room.
       (Kelvin's POV)
     I am smiling as I am checking the social media, "It would soon be five pm, thirty minutes more " I mumbled out loud I guess enough for Brian to hear me.
      "Guy you should rest it would soon be five" Brian says and he winked at me.
        "Oh! stop that" I laughed.
        " She would definitely be putting a makeover because of you now" he teased.
        "I doubt she will do that" I replied.
     "Yap! I am just kidding, she will probably be thinking of an escape plan from you now" he replied with his hands akimbo
     "She won't do that if she does that ah!!" I gave an exaggerated gasp" she will break my heart into pieces."
     "You better be ready yo get broken" he winked
      "Argh!! You are so annoying" I frowned.
      "And that is why I love you"
      "And I hate you, I am going to her office noe to satisfy my curiosity and probe you wrong" I picked up my coat from the hanger and wore it.
      "I would retire to my office" says Brian.
      "Don't go oo, stay" I said sarcastically.
      "Thanks, I will stay" he replied back.
      " And be ready to see a sack letter on your desk tomorrow " I chuckled.
       "You are too mean" he replied
       "And that is for been mean to me a few minutes ago" I chuckled again
      "Whatever!!" I heard him say as I walked out of my office.
     As soon as I arrived I saw her running out so I hided behind a ruddy car and she drove off in her car. gosh!! Brian was right.
     I got down and walked to her secretary to inquire of her" She is having a meeting with the share holders"she informed without me asking so my doubts were confirmed.
        (Later in the night)
  I waited patiently for her arrival on my bed, I knew the maid would do as I told her, as soon as it was 12:14 pm she arrived and I quickly switched off my room light and looked through the window watching her tiptoe into the house, Not long I heard footsteps so I quickly laid down back on my bed, she checked on my and left.
       ***********
    I woke up three am in the morning, I quickly took my bath and went to the kitchen I met Cynthia preparing breakfast so I hugged her from her back"Sorry for yesterday I was a bit mean"
    "No need, I didn't mind" she replied.
    "I would have loved to help you while cooking but I don't want Kelvin to wake up before I leave"
    "No need I can do it alone but Ivy Kelvin loves you I can see the affection in his eyes when he looks at you."
    " whatever, I am going, I can't wait any longer" I said deliberately changing the topic, I waved at her as I left.
(Kelvin's POV)
    I woke up by five am in the morning, I walked downstairs to have my breakfast.
      "What of Ivy" I asked.
      " ivy has gone to work" she replied.
      "OK thank you"  I sat on my table and Cynthia served me my breakfast, I ate my bread and omelettes silently .I am not in the mood to go to work do I will just stay at home.
    It was one in the afternoon but I did nothing than to stare at the wall clock, Brian kept calling but I ignored him so he came over.
        "Dude, I have been trying to reach you, I hope all is well" he asked
        "Does it look like all is well!!, Ivy has been ignoring Mr since yesterday"
        "Is that why you are like this because of a woman"
        "You can not understand because you have never been in love so I don't blame you" I replied.
      "I have to capture this scene" he brought out his phone and snapped me.
     I stared at him and hissed" you are just useless"
      "No am not because  I have a solution" he replied me with a cute wink.
      "What?"
      " Fake a girlfriend" I paused and gave it a reasonable thought wow!! He is right because if she really loves me or if she don't love me she would!d get jealous and.... I smiled while facing the ceiling until I felt Brian slap my cheek.
       "Stop day dreaming, your cheeks would soon burn out."
      "Am in, but how would we find a girl" I asked disappointed again.
        " I know somebody that does those kinds of work " he replied.
        "When will she come" I asked.
        "She can come now" he replied.
         "OK time for action" we both chorused as we sprung to our feet.

         How is the story going?💕💕
         I am so sorry that I haven't been updating my story like before due to school activities, I would be updating as usual as soon as I complete my exam in a fortnight. See you then.💕💕💕