Chapter thirty(the semi-end💯💥)

......I don't talk too much anymore your prayers have been answered...

  Author p.o.v
  "You came alone as expected " Reed said as he stood up from the chair.

   "What do you do to Ivy?" Kelvin asked him.

   "As you can see she is sleeping peacefully in the comfort of our matrimonial bed" he replied.

   "Release her!, I am already here" Kelvin said.

   "Release her yourself" Reed said as he threw him the key.

   Kelvin immediately caught it and tried releasing her when Reed tiptoed to his back with a lampstand wanting to hit iron his head but Kelvin was too prepared for this.

    Kelvin immediately stabbed him with a pin on his wrist.

    "Uhuh. You are getting smarter uhn?" Reed laughed.

   "Well I'm smarter than you" Reed said as he brought out a butcher knife from the back of his pocket wanting to attack Kelvin when Kelvin brought out a gun.

  "You move! I will shoot you in the skull" kelvin said as Reed froze on the spot.

     Ryan and Ivy's parent quickly ran in  to free Ivy as they carried her to the car, she must be drugged.

  " now handcuff your self to the wall" kelvin said as he point the gun at him and Reed did just so in fear of getting shot.

   "Auden bring the hot water!" Kelvin said and Auden brought it.

   "Pour it on him" kelvin commanded and he did just so leaving Reed screaming in pain.

   Kelvin picked an apple from the tray and started using knife to peel it." I wonder how an human lip will look like if it is Peeled like an apple" kelvin said as he approached Reed and Reed screams for forgiveness.

   Kelvin peeled his upper flesh of his lip on the tray and smiles at his lips."uh inference; it will be as red as an apple ".

   " well that for kissing my ice and this " kelvin said as he stabbed one of his toe to the wall is for my dad.

   Just then, the police siren could be heard. Kelvin walked out of the building leaving Reed to the police.

   All this while Mother went to go and release dad. He was not dead after all he was only on wheelchair since he broke his spinal cord.

Merlin p.o.v
I walked to the prosecutors chamber and walked directly to the chief justice chamber.

   "Good day ma'am" he said as he bowed down

   "Clean the mess as you always do" I said as I dropped a bag of dollars on the table.

........
¶What's gonna happen next, its a misery¶...