chapter nineteen

Feeling better now. Thanks for all your love and support.❤❤❤

Kelvin p.o.v

I laid on my bed and angrily tossed my pillow to the other side of my king sized bed.

   "She don't trust me !!!!" I yelled fully knowing that all the rooms are sound proof.

   I got out of my room straight to the bar.

Ivy p.o.v
   I didn't return because kelvin mother begged me not to and o don't know the reason why Reed is staying too.

    I stood up from my bed in my pink pyjamas and walked out of the guest room  straight to the fridge, I'm damn thirsty, I pulled out a bottle of water and sat on the kitchen counter to drink it.

   I tossed the waste bottle into the trash bin and was almost going up when I noticed that the bar lights were on. No one could be there at this time, maybe they forgot to switch of the light.

  I walked to the bar and met Kelvin drinking.

     "Hi, ivy" he waved at me drunkenly.

    I immediately turned back and was almost going when I decided to stay'he can't remember can he'

   I sat beside him and poured myself a cup of whisky and he quickly snatched it and drank it .

   "My ice must not drink"

   "Ice?"

   "Yes!, my ivy is my ice. Ivy, ice, ivy, ice, ivy ice." He said as he played with his fingers.

    "if only she knows that I love her, if only she knows that I do not commit whatever I am accused of"

   "If only!!!!" He screamed this time around and I covered his mouth.

    "Sh!! You will draw attention to ourselves" I said and he immediately bit of my hands.

    "Ow" I groaned in pain

   "Let me confess!!"

    "You are drunk"I said and held unto him

    "Am not!!" He persisted but I assisted him to his room.

   I laid him on his bed well and was almost leaving when he held unto my arm.

   "Don't leave me" he said and did not wait for my reply before pulling me down  unto the bed.

   I don't even know what came over me that I didn't resists but slept comfortably in his cozy arms.

How was this chapter,Guys?. As for me, I enjoyed it.🤗🤗

  Please don't forget to do the usual that is vote, comment and follow me❤❤

See you very soon😘😘